KingRevolver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest boatboatboat

Barry while I do appreciate your offer of a donation and it certainty would be for a noble cause. TGF has already positioned it's self as while a small forum, we are a forum that does do things for charity. 

This contest on the other hand was a calculated plan to along with Sports Options generate players for our banner books. For without them we have no site.

But if you feel inclined to donate $100 let me know via PM and Ill provide you with my pal pal addy, allow you to pick the charity, and I will match it.

But that will not suffice as an entry into the contest.

Thanx for your interest in the Sports Options $5000 and your continual support of TGF

Barry while I do appreciate your offer of a donation and it certainty would be for a noble cause. TGF has already positioned it's self as while a small forum, we are a forum that does do things for charity. 

This contest on the other hand was a calculated plan to along with Sports Options generate players for our banner books. For without them we have no site.

But if you feel inclined to donate $100 let me know via PM and Ill provide you with my pal pal addy, allow you to pick the charity, and I will match it.

But that will not suffice as an entry into the contest.

Thanx for your interest in the Sports Options $5000 and your continual support of TGF

Why would you give me your PayPal address? So I'm sending you my money and you're donating it on our Behalf? 

Why don't you send me your Hundo, and I'll donate it, on our behalf? LOLOL

Guest boatboatboat

With the lolo on your part it would almost seem like you are doubting what I would do with the funds? That's seems odd to me. I don't believe my track record is such that you would have a reason to doubt me.

sure PM me your addy Barry

pay pal Ill send

if you chose to match it as I offered so be it

As always thanx for your support of TGF

Barry no one didn't trust you.

In fact it was the other way around.

As I told you multiple times in PM's

All good, no need for receipt.

I know. It just makes me feel better. You didn't have to match my donation, and I appreciate it. We all know there are plenty of stiff scumbags in ForumVille. I Never ever want to be confused for a stiff. Just for my piece of mind :cheers

Guest boatboatboat

You will find TGF runs pretty clean.

GREAT bunch of posters here.

Mods here have held I would guess well over 50k at one time or another the past 18 mths

Love the idea of this contest & big thanks to Rick from Sports Options.

These sponsor books just make it so difficult to withdraw.

They do not need utility bill or ID or my blood type.

I sign up for an account & send cash, then their only job is to send winnings (If I Win) to name & address I provided when I signed up.

That's it, end of story.

These books have a big misunderstanding as to whose money it is.

Love the idea of this contest & big thanks to Rick from Sports Options.

These sponsor books just make it so difficult to withdraw.

They do not need utility bill or ID or my blood type.

I sign up for an account & send cash, then their only job is to send winnings (If I Win) to name & address I provided when I signed up.

That's it, end of story.

These books have a big misunderstanding as to whose money it is.

try hrwager