The worst things to do alone...

KingRevolver

Holy douche bag

When my buddy invited a hooker to our room i snuck out, watched her arrive, then watched her leave and called my gf to ask if I was allowed to apologize to her. That was during the filming of the best of it. The gu who made the film, my bud from home, Quebbler and I were hanging out and someone said you could order hookers online...I said the pictures of those girls weren't real and we had one gentlemen fail to get the girl to show up so my buddy stepped up, his stripper game would put wvu to shame, and she agreed. 15 minutes before she arrived I bolted, no hookers in my room when I've got a gf, Nono. Quebbler and my buddy may have made sweet love to her but they claim to have told her it was the wrong room. That doesn't sound like my buddy though. I played black jack and called my gf, who was at work, and asked if I could apologize to the hooker we ordered. #likeAbauce

lol did she let you apologize?  I want to meet the guy with better stripper game than me.  Sounds made up  :lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegas alone is awesome.

In fact I almost always go alone for a night or 2 before having my GF come meet me.

I like to be able to wander around and gamble without hearing "my feet hurt " "when are we going to eat dinner " "what club are we going to tonight "

Nailed it

Every time I've been to Vegas has been with a wife or gf.. Absolutely sucks when you're trying to gamble!! Constantly hanging over asking how much longer. Can I have some money, blah blah blah..

I think Vegas alone would be tremendous!!

Kinger who the fuck you taking to Vegas with you? The 19 yr old? McChunks? Yanks?

Every time I've been to Vegas has been with a wife or gf.. Absolutely sucks when you're trying to gamble!! Constantly hanging over asking how much longer. Can I have some money, blah blah blah..

I think Vegas alone would be tremendous!!

Kinger who the fuck you taking to Vegas with you? The 19 yr old? McChunks? Yanks?

Hahaha I have had bfs do that...how much longer? 3 days. I'll say "Go ahead and do your thing. I'll meet you for dinner at 8."

I just like to have someone in the general vicinity...wouldn't like to be alone in Vegas, but don't like people hanging over me annoyed either.