Brock has been self-banned...

KingRevolver

Guest boatboatboat

Brock/Debbie are working with Boat in all this.

yes you have mentioned that a few times

seems I have been caught

almost pulled it off too

piss....

I should stick to $10 free play contest

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue why he isn't allowed at sites other than TGF. He isn't wanted here because while he brings massive numbers of page views, the over all affect he has on the site long term is perceived as a negative.From a short term business stand point allowing him to post here may have been a wise one, but we are not looking short term.It's amazing what can happen when hands are not tied or mods are not required to look the other way.

giphy.gif

The Factsman post sealed the deal for me.  He said this was all new to Debbie and her first question/concern was her FB friends.

Not the gambling losses, not losing the inheritance, not the VD/AIDS a prosititute might give to her hubby and bring back to their bedroom......

No, she's worried about what her FB friends might think.

Had a few wives, that's ridiculous.    Money first, whores second.   Later she can throw you under the bus to her friends/family.

Debbie calling Factsman is weird enough,  are they really that close?   You are hit with life changing information and call Factsman?

Suspicious to me.    Sounds like a woman doing her part in the con rather than a true victim.

I don't know any long-term con that has a wife who isn't aware of what he does.   Brock has never even attempted to hide any of it.

My money says they put this together themselves.  

They figured some pompous self-absorbed idiot would offer assistance in hopes of making himself look better.  

Boat may or may not be involved, he has a long history of blatantly lying to posters, he'd agree to help for the hits here at TGF.

Plus another opportunity to remind everyone how decent of a man he is, he and his huge heart  helping the Brock's while his employees are hiding behind the curtains.  

What a man!!

I'd bet Debbie is in on it.  Has to be.

Boat is 50/50 in my book.  He's lied to forums before when working there.   Documented.

Even if not in on it Brock probably  counted on his BFF to rush out and play his patented Mr Integrity card.

If there's enough attention knew Boat would offer to help him and his wife.

Well played Brock, see you next week.

I'd bet Debbie is in on it. Has to be.

Boat is 50/50 in my book. He's lied to forums before when working there. Documented.

Even if not in on it Brock probably counted on his BFF to rush out and play his patented Mr Integrity card.

If there's enough attention knew Boat would offer to help him and his wife.

Well played Brock, see you next week.

Would like to hear more on this as I have been taking up for Boat and wanting to take this at face value..though whole deal seems very odd. . Have to run out for a few hours, but hopefully this is sorted out soon.

OK HERE IS THE REAL STORY............i was just going to keep it to myself but after 31 pages of reading this i felt you guys should know the truth.

Oddly enough i was the 1st person Brock sent that face book letter too...............which followed with a phone call  AGAIN TO MY SURPRISE.

Brocks wife got on the phone and asked me some questions

1st one  is why would someone send that letter to her family,friends and so on...............i had no answer

The idea that deb reads  these forums are not true...........she was fucking shocked at the content.

I didn't even go any further.

I can't be the only one that feels like that is  suspicious.

Not about losing the inheritance.  Not about her hubby and the whores.....

Her first concern is what to tell her FB friends??

Not what most women would do, more like what someone would coach her to say IMO.

Well played Brock.   Well played.  

Factsman commission man to the stars/marriage counselor who knew?

LOL.

Man I'd haul ass and never been seen on the forums again if this happened to me.

Brock?  He calmly speaks with KR, then begs more of his personal information be shared on the forums.

And Deb isn't worried about the cash, or the AIDS, but hopefully Factsman can counsel her on what to tell her FB friends!!!!!!?!!!?!?!

That's her first priority when blindsided with the news.

Rusty attempt but if you only have to fool Boat it would be plenty good.

Would like to hear more on this as I have been taking up for Boat and wanting to take this at face value..though whole deal seems very odd.......

There's a thread here somewhere, I can't even remember the details but this is close....

When  at EOG he and BigDaddy came up with a plan to tell the forums that Boat had helped him recover funds from a deadbeat book.

Although an out and out lie, Boat basked in the glory of helping another player.

(Which is why when someone other than a contest player endorses Boat I wonder what the real story is)

Come to find out a few years later when BD and Boat have a falling out, it was all a made up story.  BD outed Boat and admitted they had lied.

Boat never recovered a quarter of BD's money.

I'm sure he'll be here with the spin on why he lied to his posters but I've learned to take things from Boat with a grain of salt.

He may or may not have been working with the Brock's here but I rule nothing out any longer when these pawns are in play.  

His low IQ might actually help him here, I could see Brock and his wife playing him for a couple of dimes here.