OT: How is your credit?

spankie

the sooner you can get out of debt the better

even though that home mortgage is "only 4%" that's still 10k/year of interest for the average family... even paying an extra couple hundred/month is gonna knock a bunch of time off the back end

I have no debt.

I just started building my credit 6 months ago after not owning a credit card for over 10 years. So I basically had no credit at all.

• 3 months later...
Up to a 749 FICO boys!

I can almost smell the 20 year home loan.

they do 20 years? I thought it was mostly 15 or 30... I would do a low floating rate and pay that thing off in 10 years if possible... a little extra principal each month goes a long way!

why wouldn't you own a credit card though? you're pretty much throwing away 1-3% on everything by not taking the credit card points/miles

they do 20 years? I thought it was mostly 15 or 30... I would do a low floating rate and pay that thing off in 10 years if possible... a little extra principal each month goes a long way!

why wouldn't you own a credit card though? you're pretty much throwing away 1-3% on everything by not taking the credit card points/miles

Yeah they do 20, i'll probably end up with a 30 year and refinance into a 15 year down the road, don't know mike I need to speak with my bank.

I do have a credit card, now. 14 of them. All with a 0 balance that are paid off right away. You're right, those points add up QUICK.

I use my Cabela's card ALL THE TIME and rack up tons of cashback in fishing gear.

I didn't have one previous to this because I honestly didn't give a shit about credit or anything and had no real life plan.

We're on the right track now mike, doing well.

Yeah they do 20, i'll probably end up with a 30 year and refinance into a 15 year down the road, don't know mike I need to speak with my bank.

I do have a credit card, now. 14 of them. All with a 0 balance that are paid off right away. You're right, those points add up QUICK.

I use my Cabela's card ALL THE TIME and rack up tons of cashback in fishing gear.

I didn't have one previous to this because I honestly didn't give a shit about credit or anything and had no real life plan.

We're on the right track now mike, doing well.

good to hear

everyone is cheap about different stuff and extravagant about others... but we can all make some smart decisions that make us happy

i'm one of those guys that won't pay $20 for parking but yet I made 11 max bets today at americasbookie when i'm way past my rollover and should just cash out

Not Tremendous.

Actually got sued for like $2,000 from a credit card company years ago. They signed me up for this $89 a month road side assistance program. Which I didn't want. And I contacted them multiple times. So I finally said fuck it. And stopped paying till they took charges off. They didn't. Ended up in court. Then in court I got got arrested for threatening there lawyer cause he made a comment on my shoes. He said " You can't pay your bills but you can afford nice new shoes. So I said it was my birthday last week and my mom bought them for me. Would you like to step outside and talk about this?" Bitch judge charged me with contempt and made me spend a weekend in jail.