my ignore list

sleepy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name Group Posts Signature Messenger   photo-thumb-4512.jpg?_r=1455039221Sam Odom

Joined: 14-August 14 Members Hide Hide Block Remove photo-4768.jpg?_r=1435007660Bimmercando

Joined: 19-August 14 JFC Hide Hide Block Remove photo-thumb-6347.jpg?_r=1458496330ckid

Joined: 25-February 15 Members Hide Hide Block Remove photo-thumb-6603.jpg?_r=1458605578biggamblerz27

Joined: 30-March 15 Members Hide Hide Block Remove photo-thumb-8031.jpg?_r=1462381315Big Bear

Remove

Sam Odom is a must

Guest pocketrockets

. I have 1 but may remove.

The goal is not to be annoyed by external shit... I lived consumed in anger and hate for maybe 2 years. Barely survived. I don't really wanna hold on to emotions than can lead to anything remotely similar.

Its not the tilt factor at all...

Its Ad-Block on those p2p streaming sites....legislation that does not have a ton of MF'ing billboards on the highways we drive....its is the American motto that any fat female celebrity should have one hit and then be ordered to peel 30 lbs....

just dont want to see,...I have one user on the ignore and I really hope that we expand that function to include created threads....

Guest ChrisHarvard

I have no ignore list, but i have many in the community on a follow list.

Aside from my close, personal friends that I shoot the stuff with, Moldy and Deem have to be my go-to guys for plays. It's not a surprise they quarrel with each other, the best in the game always butt heads with each other.

Think about it:

Myself and Durito

Ricky Bobby and Jean Gerard

Hollywood Hogan and Ric Flair

Azarenka and Sharapova

• 3 years later...