Which of these AP Voters has the most ridiculous top 25 or most ridiculous single vote

Mofome

MO, think Iowa State is a great challenge for an incoming coach, no coach in the past 100 years has ever had high success there......Earle Bruce in the 70's had some fine teams.

Get these REMARKABLE facts.......

Iowa State began football in 1892

Iowa State has not won an outright conference title since 1912

Iowa State has only ONCE ever finished the season ranked in the AP top twenty(#19 in 1976 under Earl Bruce)

LSU almost fired HC LY; has lost 3 or > games L4Ys; has unsteady QB play; thrown for 180 or

LMAO

I am a big LSU fan and well as much of a homer as I am .....  I just can't see it, sure they have a lot of talent but the offensive style and QB play has been highly questionable for some time now and well as far as National Title contenders go hard to put them into that mix unless they prove otherwise.

#61 having FSU at 15 is a complete joke. In terms of preseason rankings, you will have a hard time finding 4 teams, nonetheless 14 teams, that have more talent than FSU. Not only that, he has UNC ranked higher.... LSU at 16 is also terrible. Looking at his top 25, I am pretty sure he just drew names out of a hat.

#62 seems like a moron. Notre Dame at number 2 is hilarious. Auburn and Florida at 10 and 11 is way off, and to justify that rationale he puts Ole Miss (a team much better than those 2) at 20.