How many live college football games will you attend this season

CarolinaKid

That was a ridiculous performance

It really was.  I actually sat in the FSU section in the endzone so I was able to see things from his perspective when they went that direction (albeit from a distance).  Still, I vividly remember watching him as a 19-year old rFr systematically progressing through his reads and delivering the ball right on target to a WR that was only open by NFL standards.  Several times after that game I commented to people that he could potentially start in the NFL at that moment.  He was [on the field] wise beyond his years.  

It really was. I actually sat in the FSU section in the endzone so I was able to see things from his perspective when they went that direction (albeit from a distance). Still, I vividly remember watching him as a 19-year old rFr systematically progressing through his reads and delivering the ball right on target to a WR that was only open by NFL standards. Several times after that game I commented to people that he could potentially start in the NFL at that moment. He was [on the field] wise beyond his years.

Yup, I was thinking that Luck never looked like this and he's considered once in a generation. It was the best opening performance as a pocket passer I've seen, easily the most advanced. I didn't think FSU would ever lose with him and they nearly made it through. He would have gone number 1 based off of that game alone, he could have shut it down and played ping pong for 2 years.