Clemson Tigers vs. Auburn Tigers - 09/03/2016

BipolarJJ

Take the Clemson Tigers -7 over the Auburn Tigers (quickly) for the game next Saturday, September 3rd.  The main reason - Clemson is very good.  My main reason is Guz Malzahn named Sean White (the least likely of the three) starting Quarterback!

RT @AUGoldMine   Auburn names Sean White starting quarterback!  Read all about it here  -  auburntigers.com/sports/m-football  -  https://t.co/mjfI9sfIfM  

Take the Clemson Tigers -7 over the Auburn Tigers (quickly) for the game next Saturday, September 3rd.  The main reason - Clemson is very good.  My main reason is Guz Malzahn named Sean White (the least likely of the three) starting Quarterback!

RT @AUGoldMine   Auburn names Sean White starting quarterback!  Read all about it here  -  auburntigers.com/sports/m-football  -  https://t.co/mjfI9sfIfM  

I can't spell my own head coach name  -  Gus Malzahn (soon to be unemployed)

Need some Aub recruits to flip over to Tennessee

I took the Tennessee Vols to win more than 10 games (+130) and the Auburn Tigers to win less than 7 games (+100)  @  BetOnline 

I also took the Tennessee Vols to win the Southeastern Conference (+400) and to make the four team playoffs (+325)  @  BetOnline 

I took the Tennessee Vols to win more than 10 games (+130) and the Auburn Tigers to win less than 7 games (+100) @ BetOnline

I also took the Tennessee Vols to win the Southeastern Conference (+400) and to make the four team playoffs (+325) @ BetOnline

Probably the best post in forum history.

Lots of belief in Shoop? Tennessee is loaded, obviously I'll be hoping you cash them all.

• 2 weeks later...