is florida +7.5 the play on saturday?

milwaukee mike

yes i like it...Florida should be able to expose FSU's poor oline

Poor O-line? The problem through the middle of the season with FSU's offensive line was at center, and that has been fixed with LT Erving moving there and freak freshman phenom R. Johnson taking his spot at LT.

Last week was only the second time all year they failed to crack 30 points.

If UF is able to cover and potentially win this game it will be because FSU's injuries on defense has left them unable to stop the run and UF pulls off a game-plan just like they did vs Georgia.

Poor O-line? The problem through the middle of the season with FSU's offensive line was at center, and that has been fixed with LT Erving moving there and freak freshman phenom R. Johnson taking his spot at LT.

If UF is able to cover and potentially win this game it will be because FSU's injuries on defense has left them unable to stop the run and UF pulls off a game-plan just like they did vs Georgia.

burial lol

Winston can barely move and a really good dline and defense will expose FSU..nothing you say about FSU holds any water since you are such a raging homer that can't see any deficiencies at all..if you make the playoff, i can't wait to pound a team like Bama against you guys.

Winston can barely move and a really good dline and defense will expose FSU..nothing you say about FSU holds any water since you are such a raging homer that can't see any deficiencies at all..if you make the playoff, i can't wait to pound a team like Bama against you guys.

Nothing I say holds any water?

I provide more information on FSU than anybody on the forum. Just because so many people like you and this geezer Viejo *want* FSU to lose, it doesn't override the fact that they continue to win because of some strengths on this team that are consistently overlooked.

Florida State has more wins against Power 5 conference teams with a winning record than ANY other team in football, including Alabama, but nobody talks about that.

Did the offensive line struggle through the middle stretch of the season? Absolutely. I identified that the center Hoefield was getting blown up and causing the problems well before any of you other slapdicks recognized that was the issue. Since the switch from Erving to center and RoJo to LT the line has been fine. Against BC, Cook average 5.4 ypc and Williams 4.6. Against Miami, Cook had 13.1 ypc. Jameis has only been sacked once in the last two games as well.

Now, Florida *does* have the best defensive line FSU will face (comparable to Clemson's), but if they have success it won't be because FSU's offensive line is bad.

If Florida wins, it will be because they have success running the ball against a depleted FSU defensive interior and linebacking corps, play ball control, and limit Jameis' possessions.

Know what the fuck you are talking about or shut the fuck up less you look ignorant. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the X's and O's of FSU and I think you'll find that my posted record on these forums when it comes to betting on or against FSU is pretty good.

Nothing I say holds any water?

I provide more information on FSU than anybody on the forum. Just because so many people like you and this geezer Viejo *want* FSU to lose, it doesn't override the fact that they continue to win because of some strengths on this team that are consistently overlooked.

Florida State has more wins against Power 5 conference teams with a winning record than ANY other team in football, including Alabama, but nobody talks about that.

Did the offensive line struggle through the middle stretch of the season? Absolutely. I identified that the center Hoefield was getting blown up and causing the problems well before any of you other slapdicks recognized that was the issue. Since the switch from Erving to center and RoJo to LT the line has been fine. Against BC, Cook average 5.4 ypc and Williams 4.6. Against Miami, Cook had 13.1 ypc. Jameis has only been sacked once in the last two games as well.

Now, Florida *does* have the best defensive line FSU will face (comparable to Clemson's), but if they have success it won't be because FSU's offensive line is bad.

If Florida wins, it will be because they have success running the ball against a depleted FSU defensive interior and linebacking corps, play ball control, and limit Jameis' possessions.

Know what the fuck you are talking about or shut the fuck up less you look ignorant. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the X's and O's of FSU and I think you'll find that my posted record on these forums when it comes to betting on or against FSU is pretty good.

FSU obviously has many strengths but they also have many more weaknesses than last year and they WILL lose at least once this season.