Where the eff is mighty?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

Mighty barreled in?

Is his health okay?

Every time I rib him, I immediately feel bad because he's such a nice guy.

I really like mighty and I know he's getting up there in years.

Not sure what kind of shape he's in, really worried I haven't heard from him.

(7) calendar days since his last post. b3 if this is about money please let me know what I can do to help.

Hi Everyone....

Just checking in.   

Great group of people here from the ownership, admins, and down to the most important element which are the posters.  The debate, discussions, humor, and everything in between is only possible because of you all.  

I wish you all good fortune in the upcoming football season and I am richer for having known you all.

Thanks

Maron

Hi Everyone....

Just checking in.   

Great group of people here from the ownership, admins, and down to the most important element which are the posters.  The debate, discussions, humor, and everything in between is only possible because of you all.  

I wish you all good fortune in the upcoming football season and I am richer for having known you all.

Thanks

Maron

Are you not planning to be around posting at all? I don't want to add another one to my list of posters who have left us.

• 4 months later...

Hi Everyone....

Just checking in.   

Thanks

Maron

:shake

Hi Everyone....

Just checking in.   

Thanks

Maron

Damn.  It almost sounds like he knew it was coming.  This was his last post and it hints of a goodbye. 

RIP Maron.