What Was 1 Vice Thinking?

Bagiant

I was lying in bed watching Mike and Mike and the Dan Patrick Show, when all of a sudden my phone starts "beeping" letting me know I have a text message. Since the phone was being charged in the laundry room, I had to get out of bed, trek to the other side of the house to see who was texting. I take a look and see it's from a 323 area code. I read the message and it's from 1 Vice telling me about their 300% bonus and $100 TG FP. So what's wrong with that you ask? IT WAS 6:25 AM!!!!!

That happened to me last year on a Sunday morning at 7 am except it was a phone call and not a text. After I told the guy off, he kept on calling back being a smart ass. I told him I would never deposit with his book again......and I haven't. This is the book that claims to have the best teaser and parlay odds. Can't remember their name right now, but they are part of a group of books.

Someone better give these people a list of the various area codes and what time zone they are calling. Geez!

I was lying in bed watching Mike and Mike and the Dan Patrick Show, when all of a sudden my phone starts "beeping" letting me know I have a text message. Since the phone was being charged in the laundry room, I had to get out of bed, trek to the other side of the house to see who was texting. I take a look and see it's from a 323 area code. I read the message and it's from 1 Vice telling me about their 300% bonus and $100 TG FP. So what's wrong with that you ask? IT WAS 6:25 AM!!!!!

That happened to me last year on a Sunday morning at 7 am except it was a phone call and not a text. After I told the guy off, he kept on calling back being a smart ass. I told him I would never deposit with his book again......and I haven't. This is the book that claims to have the best teaser and parlay odds. Can't remember their name right now, but they are part of a group of books.

Someone better give these people a list of the various area codes and what time zone they are calling. Geez!

Yeah I agree this is not acceptable, we use a marketing firm to handle all our emails and text promotions. As far as I am aware those texts were sent out yesterday in the after noon. Not sure why it was delivered to your phone at that hour. But I do apologize and if you would like to email me your info I will make sure you are removed from all marketing lists here.

Also anyone else who would prefer to not receive emails or calls or texts from us can do the same and just email me your info [email protected]

Griffin