The plays and record of the great SPORTER

Sports

From this point forward, all my plays will be posted here. As you all know by now I have a new sports betting strategy which is tailing a very wealthy, professional sports betting sharp in Las Vegas. This individual has made between $500,000-$600,000 solely betting on sports the past two years and has recently purchased a $1.5M home in the Red Rock Country Club community in Las Vegas. My record as of this thread is 4-1, +$332

Next play: UofA/SDSU OVER 124.5

$88/$80

TGF Record : 4-2 (+$224)

Both losses were snatched from the hands of defeat with a few seconds left in the game, but a loss is a loss is a loss so I should shut up.

Next play: Chicago Bears +7.5 ($115/$100) ($25 FP/$21)

Remember this is the play of my wealthy Las Vegas colleague so I have no analysis to offer, my analysis is that this is this guy's play. However, I would like to point out that the BLACK COACH RULE is firmly in effect today, the lions are coached by that passive little black guy Caldwell. That alone makes me feel great about this play.

Happy Thanksgiving and go bears!

TGF Record : 4-2 (+$224)

Both losses were snatched from the hands of defeat with a few seconds left in the game, but a loss is a loss is a loss so I should shut up.

Next play: Chicago Bears +7.5 ($115/$100) ($25 FP/$21)

Remember this is the play of my wealthy Las Vegas colleague so I have no analysis to offer, my analysis is that this is this guy's play. However, I would like to point out that the BLACK COACH RULE is firmly in effect today, the lions are coached by that passive little black guy Caldwell. That alone makes me feel great about this play.

Happy Thanksgiving and go bears!

I thought that the rule was to fade the black coach. I thought this was railbird's #1 handicapping rule.

To all of you saying I'm Henry hill fuck off I am not him. Just because I live in SoCal and am a UCLA fan doesn't make me Henry.

:smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001:

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yayHANKLESTEEN:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay