Who here has money on hillary and what are the current odds?

hels

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

I did not bet at 5Dimes. They would only give me $100. I am down everywhere from MyBookie to GTBets. It was all a waste. Could have gotten it all done at Bookmaker.

Take that back. I could not have gotten the bonus money at Bookmaker. That is why I am at so many places. And they kept throwing bonuses at me and still are.

Mybookie? You mean the "new book" founded by G, Gary Kaplan of betonsports

Guest pocketrockets

Yes. Those guys are pretty smart.

Yeah, so smart they got caught on American soil for fraud and money laundering, had to sell their customers data on cents on the dollar and stiffed 1000s of customers and 100s of employees.

Yeah, so smart they got caught on American soil for fraud and money laundering, had to sell their customers data on cents on the dollar and stiffed 1000s of customers and 100s of employees.

Not clear on what the ownership is there. Read it was management from BetonSports. In any case, whatever mistakes that were made, they seem to have learned from if there is an association. They are very clever and are excellent across the board in my experience. I don't think they are going under but for what I have there it doesn't really matter. If the bets lose, the account is bust and if they win it will make no difference. They ain't no 1Vice, I can tell you that.

Guest pocketrockets

Not clear on what the ownership is there. Read it was management from BetonSports. In any case, whatever mistakes that were made, they seem to have learned from if there is an association. They are very clever and are excellent across the board in my experience. I don't think they are going under but for what I have there it doesn't really matter. If the bets lose, the account is bust and if they win it will make no difference. They ain't no 1Vice, I can tell you that.

Ok, fair enough... I know their operation, know where they are located, hope you are right.

If Biden replaces her how is that going to help?  You lose the "A woman deserves to be president" idiots, the berniebots are further pissed off, blacks/mexicans don't know or care for the guy and new immigrants know the Clinton last name, not Biden.

To be honest, if the Dems want to win I think Bernie would be their best chance.