Colin Kaepernick vs. Russell Wilson

KingRevolver

Kap has seriously regressed this year from the few times ive seen him play. Last year he was showing at times development as a pocket passer that could also use his incredible speed as a great asset, but this year he has just looked lost and downright terrible a lot of the time.

Wilson is certainly nothing special and is proving that more so this year. he gets points for being smart and knowing what he needs to do to win (not turn the ball over, take what is there and dont force things) but him and his 200 yards per game are hardly the reason Seattle is where they are. Seattle's past two dominating wins vs div opponents fall squarely on the incredible job done by the defense. Neither arizona or sf really ever even threatened to score a TD and both struggled to even get first downs. Seattles offense scored 2 tds combined the past two weeks and that is with some really good field position

I still take Rivers, Romo, Flacco, Roethlisberger and Ryan all over Wilson, as well as the obvious ones (rodgers, brady, peyton, luck, brees). I probably take Tannehill over Wilson/Kap also, but Wilson fits his team very well. Will be interesting to see what happens to seattle once Wilson gets his 18-20 M per year deal and he has to carry a team with less around him

Kap has seriously regressed this year from the few times ive seen him play. Last year he was showing at times development as a pocket passer that could also use his incredible speed as a great asset, but this year he has just looked lost and downright terrible a lot of the time.

Wilson is certainly nothing special and is proving that more so this year. he gets points for being smart and knowing what he needs to do to win (not turn the ball over, take what is there and dont force things) but him and his 200 yards per game are hardly the reason Seattle is where they are. Seattle's past two dominating wins vs div opponents fall squarely on the incredible job done by the defense. Neither arizona or sf really ever even threatened to score a TD and both struggled to even get first downs. Seattles offense scored 2 tds combined the past two weeks and that is with some really good field position

I still take Rivers, Romo, Flacco, Roethlisberger and Ryan all over Wilson, as well as the obvious ones (rodgers, brady, peyton, luck, brees). I probably take Tannehill over Wilson/Kap also, but Wilson fits his team very well. Will be interesting to see what happens to seattle once Wilson gets his 18-20 M per year deal and he has to carry a team with less around him

Although I disgaree wholeheartedly about Sanchez (another thread), this may be one of the most spot-on posts I've seen in a while. Don't know why so many overrate both of these guys.

I think Wilson will stick for a few years but Kap has got a big bag of nothing.

Defenses have figured out the Kaep puzzle so the Niners are in trouble. May be a great fade the rest of the season. This team is done.

The big game that will decide SF's season is two weeks from now @ seattle

Gotta assume they beat Oakland and go to 8-5. Playoffs still very much in play but HAVE to beat Seattle in seattle week 15. If they lose and go to 8-6 they are done with how competitive the NFC wildcard will be