Hey Steve Cunts

casperwaits

some good came out of all this

I learned that plommer's face makes you wanna smoke crack

You're not helping.

Seriously. Why add fuel to the mental cases fire, Mike?

Normally I have no problem with this kind of stuff, but not in a thread where the nutcase eggs is present and he will see your comment as supporting his cause.

JFC

Don't see the issue with eggs.

Casper is a stiff. Eggs Called him out.

What's the problem ?

The best part of Casper is that he thinks he's justified to start threads like this while being a perpetual stiff - like the person calling him out is the bad guy.  He has absolutely no shame about it.  And obviously has no intentions to ever make his debts right.

That's a real piece of shit for you.

Don't see the issue with eggs.

Casper is a stiff. Eggs Called him out.

What's the problem ?

1. Eggs is a stiff himself.

2. He's telling us something we already know.

3. Casper now says he's going to pay Mofo.  (Hopefully that's true)

Eggs only doing it because he's bringing his stupid feuds from GL over to here.  Guy is a weasel and should STFU... and go back to GL.

1. Eggs is a stiff himself.

2. He's telling us something we already know.

3. Casper now says he's going to pay Mofo.  (Hopefully that's true)

Eggs only doing it because he's bringing his stupid feuds from GL over to here.  Guy is a weasel and should STFU... and go back to GL.

Casper has made those promises to other posters before.  I wouldn't cross my fingers if I were Mo.

This is what I thought as well.  If Casper is scamming/stiff then good for eggs/stevie calling him out.

You know if that's all it was that would be fine.... If it was mofo calling me out.

Eggs has stiffed. Eggs has also threatened.

Eggs also has made it a point to lie, cheat and deceive in many ways.

I'm not a saint, but eggs words and (non) actions as of late have propelled him into another stratosphere of jerkoff

The best part of Casper is that he thinks he's justified to start threads like this while being a perpetual stiff - like the person calling him out is the bad guy.  He has absolutely no shame about it.  And obviously has no intentions to ever make his debts right.

That's a real piece of shit for you.

Mf, what did the bartender look like.

Jack off.

hard to keep track of all these stiffs and the money they owe

to keep posting when you owe other posters money takes gall, and probably some psychopathic behavior

does plommer still owe anyone?  or just eggs/casper/steve?  and who is steve anyway

:bulb I remember Vegas Insider kept trying to slide back unnoticed every few months when he owed Brock money :laugh That was funny

to keep posting when you owe other posters money takes gall, and probably some psychopathic behavior

does plommer still owe anyone?  or just eggs/casper/steve?  and who is steve anyway

If I'm following correctly Eggs = Steve.

fukk in my day I just play a little ping pong with your head have some meat take the steering wheel off your rig till you found your wallet.

What's all this fukkin chitty room booshi.