I just found an unwinnable baseball line

KingKolzig

Orioles -1.5 +175

No chance. Jimenez on the mound vs the Red Hot Red sox. Just impossible to win this bet. Oh believe me i would love to see Bucky get butt blasted all over the field tonight but no way the sox dont cover +1.5.......just no way. cause i would win this freeplay parlay and i never win

[Ticket #: 276366557] PARLAY (3 TEAMS) (FP) 09/21/2016 @ 03:20 PM MLB [952] TOTAL u12.5 -105 (Saint Louis Cardinals vrs Colorado Rockies) ( L Weaver - R / G Marquez - R )  09/21/2016 @ 03:20 PM MLB [952] Colorado Rockies +120 ( ACTION )  09/21/2016 @ 07:05 PM MLB [970] Baltimore Orioles -1.5 +175 ( C Buchholz - R / U Jimenez - R )  0.00 1,427.16

That means nothing. This angle has been a huge flop for many punters.

Kolzig do you know who was playing with us at the final table when it was down to the last 3 players?

I'd  like to know who that was.

it was a bookmaker guy...he probably doesnt post here

he was annoying raising 2000 every time......but i got lucky went all in so many times got lucky

it was a bookmaker guy...he probably doesnt post here

he was annoying raising 2000 every time......but i got lucky went all in so many times got lucky

Yeah the only way to get his chips was all in preflop. Which I did whenever he was the big blind and I had a decent hand.

He bet after every flop and the Bookmaker poker software is wonky, I couldn't trust it to call him.