would anyone party with me if i paid?

KingKolzig

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

was working in san fran years ago, me and a friend went into a bar called the purple orchid(up near knob hill),there were 20 women in there all over us about a hour later the bartender says you know all the girls are boys??LOL we did have a blast drinking in there everybody was as nice as could be.I think that was when I lost my prejudice being from the east coast

No straight guy would agree to going to a gay club . A lot of girls go to gay clubs with their gay guy friends and I've heard stories from girls about how they saw a dude we all thought was straight at the gay club... No straight guy would EVER take the risk of having people think he's gay.

Dude, you seem like a square, with the comment above. I don't know if you are a semi nerd, or reside in a small town.

I'd debate some points with you, and I can't say I don't see your point of view. 

Some of the gay clubs would play the best music, have good dealers, and have hot girls.

I've been to a gay club. Was fine til I walked in the bathroom and some guy had his shirt off and pinching his nipples in the mirror

Fukkin softie.

Thats on the low end of what happens in gay bathrooms.

I have been in a gay bar a couple of times. It wasn't creepy it was just weird. I couldn't help but to laugh out loud watching a bunch of men dancing with each other - it was hilarious. I thought they were joking, but they were not.

For the record I have nothing against gay men. I've met plenty of cool gay men when I lived in downtown Toronto.

Id pay for your airfare, hotel and $500 gambling money

sometime in spring in vegas. maybe for a NCAAB conference tournament i think the WAC plays there then. 4 or 5 nights. you would have to accompany me to a gay club one night. no gay stuff between us i dont like men. just a lot of gambling and booze. if i did well with my picks then i would share the wealth. adjoining rooms but it locks from your side. any takers?

Pay Keeth to hang out with you.

Id pay for your airfare, hotel and $500 gambling money

sometime in spring in vegas. maybe for a NCAAB conference tournament i think the WAC plays there then. 4 or 5 nights. you would have to accompany me to a gay club one night. no gay stuff between us i dont like men. just a lot of gambling and booze. if i did well with my picks then i would share the wealth. adjoining rooms but it locks from your side. any takers?

Attendance for those WAC tournament games is about 1000 per session, a couple homos sitting in the crowd would probably stand out.

You're better off going to the WCC, MWC, or PAC, all of which are pretty much in the same time period.