Fade me or tail me

TheMartian

Buffalo +4.5

Seahawks -9

When spreads are made everyone knows that they their purpose is to try to achieve the same amount of money coming on both sides of the line, so sportbooks can just sit back and collect the vig. Why is the line only -4.5 for an arizona team that just fucked every buccaneer in the ass and left them all in wheelchairs for the next couple of weeks? The bills have lost to the jets and the ravens who were getting trampled by the worst team in the nfl the browns. 75% of the pop is laying it down for the cards. 70 fucking 5 percent. If the bills dont cover most sport books are getting fucked by this game. The bills are 0-2 in the spread, teams uaually dont go 0-4 or 4-0 in spreads , vegas makes these spreads tighter to try an acheive a spread record of .500 but the spread ia only +4.5. Its a fishy line so go against it and hit bills with the +4.5

Seahawks - too tired to explain but just hit them , fade me or tail me because this is either going 2-0 or 0-2 lol