Check in if you've been fuckin' killing it lately

HenryHiII2

I would never lie to my peasant subjects...

I've been fucking killing it lately, probably the last two months

Have built up and cashed out 4 big piles of bitcoins in that time span totaling a lil over $2K

Last cash out left myself $80-$90 and already have that built up to around $500

End of baseball season and the first few weeks of CFB and NFL have been treating me well

Dodgers best team in baseball, Rams are sitting in first place at 2-1 with two straight big wins

Joined 24hour fitness, got the prefect push-up and ab carver pro and am getting in insane shape

What can I say, Ive just been fuckin' killing it lately, been gettin my nuts powdered nonstop

Check in if its been the same for you

Have built up and cashed out 4 big piles of bitcoins in that time span totaling a lil over $2K

End of baseball season and the first few weeks of CFB and NFL have been treating me well

Dodgers best team in baseball, Rams are sitting in first place at 2-1 with two straight big wins

Joined 24hour fitness, got the prefect push-up and ab carver pro and am getting in insane shape

What can I say, Ive just been fuckin' killing it lately, been gettin my nuts powdered nonstop

:read