Strong Position [139]UTEP +19.5 [140] La.Tech

sweeper

pizza cop LOL,  guys from candy land.  Non issue

isn't what you always tried to do here with posters from SBR...call them out on their pizza purchases?

now look at your dumbfukk...looks like you're the only piece of shit in this thread who's holding that PIZZA Giftcard :lol :lol :lol

I think it was important for everyone to know here that you don't have two bills to your name and stiff other posters across the street.

You're literally the only Piece of Shit on this board who had the audacity to stiff children's charity :deemer

You're being laughed at across the street and now you're going to be laughed at here.

ENJOY IT YEEER LOWLIFE BROKE ASS SCUM!

whats this fight about and what is being reported?

guys a broke scammer, i asked him nicley to leave his nonsense at the pizza ranch bunch hevstalking me here.  guys a known liar, cheat, dirty russian.  he dig me all he wants at neverland pizza ranch but i dont wanna clog boards here with his peewee league attacks

isn't what you always tried to do here with posters from SBR...call them out on their pizza purchases?

now look at your dumbfukk...looks like you're the only piece of shit in this thread who's holding that PIZZA Giftcard :lol :lol :lol

I think it was important for everyone to know here that you don't have two bills to your name and stiff other posters across the street.

You're literally the only Piece of Shit on this board who had the audacity to stiff children's charity :deemer

You're being laughed at across the street and now you're going to be laughed at here.

ENJOY IT YEEER LOWLIFE BROKE ASS SCUM!

keep digging up posts from years ago you tool bag..youre a squid

keep digging up posts from years ago you tool bag..youre a squid

Aww look at you crybaby...I almost feel sorry for you junkie.

Keep digging posts from years ago? So you think this shit should go away with time? :laugh

Nah it's not gonna happen...I'm here to remind people how big of piece of shit you really are.

Don't get upset STIFF...just deal with it

Sweep_Stiff.gif