Deemer's Latest Hit: Pen Pineapple Apple Pen, TGF Exclusive Debut

sugardaddy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

remind me never to email russian rocket... he'll keep it for 2 years and then post it

doesn't look like anything embarassing, deemer just wanted a transfer to bet with, thought that's we liked to do around here

It helps to know the full story now doesn't it?

And yes it is embarrassing to beg for cash...especially when he wanted me to make a transfer, prior to transferring money to me to cover that said transfer.

Good luck living in the fantasy world Mickey!

It helps to know the full story now doesn't it?

And yes it is embarrassing to beg for cash...especially when he wanted me to make a transfer, prior to transferring money to me to cover that said transfer.

Good luck living in the fantasy world Mickey!

more embarassing to post someone's personal email address, and post old emails

when i write an email, the expectation is that it's PRIVATE and not to be shared with the world, you breached that trust

more embarassing to post someone's personal email address, and post old emails

when i write an email, the expectation is that it's PRIVATE and not to be shared with the world, you breached that trust

not if they were proven to stiff people....I did a noble thing and I can care less about his feelings

and btw it stays private only if you asked for it to stay private...once it hits my mailbox- I can do whatever the fukk I want with this email

Rocket, you've posted fake pictures, I have better things to do than save them on my PC.

Get a life pal.

Was that picture of your sorry ass face also fake? Is that why you asked MOD to delete it? :lol

I already have a life...stop asking strangers for money STIFF and a get a job for crying out loud, so you don't have to beg George for freeplays :deemer