I will say it again about the night games of the nfl

CarolinaKid

thur and sunday has taken so much away from the monday night game, now it just another games, yr ago we had great matchup on monday night and people talk all day about getting together with friends ect to watch monday night football, now people could care less, again the nfl is a water down very bad league these days, they play way too many different days, sunday and the monday night game is more than enough.and dont even get me started with these stupid games in london

thur and sunday has taken so much away from the monday night game, now it just another games, yr ago we had great matchup on monday night and people talk all day about getting together with friends ect to watch monday night football, now people could care less, again the nfl is a water down very bad league these days, thet play way too many different days, sunday and the monday night game is more than enough.and dont even get me started with these stupid games in london

having a shittastic thursday game shouldnt really affect the monday game

Fuck off retard.

I always thought your bullshit was just an act. Now I'm firmly convinced that you're an inbred redneck hillbilly ignoramus.

oh it not a act......what u sea is what i am....briingnG my a game tonight....it better than watching nfl on thruday imo......lol.....ckid

#realCK