OFFICAL 2016 CHICAGO CUBS VS. THE CLEVELAND INDIANS WORLD SERIES THREAD/ Game 7 [In-Game Thread]

SUPERMAN 23

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Risky move putting in Schwarb. Maddon would know his team 1000x better than me, but hasnt played all year and now has to come in and face maybe the al cy young in the ws. Shows how little they think of heyward right now

Ya at this point I would've guessed they would have had more faith in Heyward. But if Shwarber can get a hold of a few then I guess it's worth it. Wonder how they play it if he goes 0-4 with 3 strikeouts tonight.

Hold on one second

I don't get WGN

I don't live in Chicago

I don't follow the Cubs

You're telling me Jonny Lester can't throw to 1st base :laugh  :laugh What a Non heterosexual person :laugh  :laugh

Nice 200 million dollar investment. A TARD who has the YIPS and can't throw to first :laugh

barry you shold have seen some of the photos they were showing from the dodgers game

Guys were almost half way to 2nd with their leads. they kept daring him but Lester was terrified to throw over

barry you shold have seen some of the photos they were showing from the dodgers game

Guys were almost half way to 2nd with their leads. they kept daring him but Lester was terrified to throw over

:laugh  :laugh

It's only a matter of time before he can't throw home :laugh

Can anyone say Rick Ankiel :laugh

Hopefully Jonny can make an easy transition to LF :laugh

Clev looking good for game 1. They needed this one, need Kluber to pull a randy johnson or madison bumgarner this series

Ya I think they are gonna have to win shootouts without Kluber pitching. But I did take the Indians for the series just cuz of the price. Unfortunately took Cubs tonight.

Buried