How much do you have in election bets?

WVU

Piled in last year at even and plus odds. I think I am at about 13K. Probably going to more or less quit gambling either way it goes. Will definitely be quiting if it goes Trump. No more gambling funds.

I will add what I have left in Bookmaker if it hits -220 so I will be totally tapped.

This man (I think is a male) has the sickness. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's funny about the problems getting 85k?

try depositing that much into your bank account quickly from a bitcoin account/offshore and you might not end up laughing about it

this is sadly true, the real problem is bringing back the loot instead of sweating the win.  crazy,  in 2020 I'll be in UK for half the year where it's legal, and access to betfair true odds

i think i have a solution, we'll see in a week if it works. they were hacked recently for millions so adds to the stress level. hopefully they tightened their game

this is sadly true, the real problem is bringing back the loot instead of sweating the win.  crazy,  in 2020 I'll be in UK for half the year where it's legal, and access to betfair truel odds

i think i have a solution, we'll see in a week if it works. they were hacked recently for millions so adds to the stress level. hopefully they tightened their game

This isn't all it's cracked up to be.   Unless the pinnacle twitter is accurate and that they will be back in UK market soon.

This isn't all it's cracked up to be.   Unless the pinnacle twitter is accurate and that they will be back in UK market soon.

yeah, I haven't worked out all the details yet. 

i know it's hard for a US citizen to open up a uk bank acct. sounds like you have to be a resident.

to be able to bet 5-6 figs at the shops over there, a bank acct is a neccessity from what i under stand as we move to a cashless society with big bro etc

so fucked up, so hard with intrade gone

Guest ChrisHarvard

If he's gonna move his profits back probably should be paying taxes anyway.

Tax expert.

KFC, you walk old ladies across the road too?

Total fake, this guy Durito. About as clean as a gas station toilet. Unreal!

yeah, I haven't worked out all the details yet. 

i know it's hard for a US citizen to open up a uk bank acct. sounds like you have to be a resident.

to be able to bet 5-6 figs at the shops over there, a bank acct is a neccessity from what i under stand as we move to a cashless society with big bro etc

so fucked up, so hard with intrade gone

to be able to bet 5-6figs at uk books you need to be hitting 45% at -110

Tax expert.

I know you've never had a winning year so it isn't an issue for you, but Mike is an accountant, I'm pretty sure he knows what he is talking about.

to be able to bet 5-6figs at uk books you need to be hitting 45% at -110

point taken. i know they are cowards  over  there like most books

but i'm talking specifically the  US pres elections and i hear hear stories of people walking in off the street betting 100 dimes. i'd be like a kid in a candy store unless i am missing something. are you saying  they won't book that action with  a stranger? If you have UK experience Rito I would love to share info with you off the boards.

Tax expert.

are you calling me a fake?

if so, I'll offer you this...

I will post up $1100 with kinger. you post up nothing

i will post my tix, and if i am right you pay me $100 and KR $100. If I'm wrong I pay you a dime and KR $100 for his troubles