Why are the Rams -3.5 vs. the Cards?

KingRevolver

I thought it would be STL -2.5 or 3. 3 plus the hook did surprise me a little.

Rams playing great football right now. I think they are due for a stinker though. Hopefully this will be the week.

Road teams susually dont fare well in these Thursday night games with the short turnaround. So we will see.

St Louis also beat Seattle, Denver and SF this year.They are a damn solid football team. Theyd be the best team in the NFC South. Give them a good QB and they could win the SB

Arizona also not exactly getting much respect these days. They opened as dogs to the Falcons, were home dogs to the Chiefs. Going into yesterday lots of people were predicting AZ to lose every game left on their schedule after the 9-1 start and finishing 9-7

Should be a good defensive battle. Neither team has a QB, both teams can dominate on defense. Both teams have great head coaches

St Louis also beat Seattle, Denver and SF this year.They are a damn solid football team. Theyd be the best team in the NFC South. Give them a good QB and they could win the SB

Arizona also not exactly getting much respect these days. They opened as dogs to the Falcons, were home dogs to the Chiefs. Going into yesterday lots of people were predicting AZ to lose every game left on their schedule after the 9-1 start and finishing 9-7

Should be a good defensive battle. Neither team has a QB, both teams can dominate on defense. Both teams have great head coaches

when's the last time you saw a defensive battle on turf at night?

mike i think most can agree these defenses are much better than the 11th and 17th best in the league. I wouldn't argue with anyone calling either defense a top 5 unit in the nfl

STL struggled early when they for whatever reason couldn't muster up any pass rush when they have arguably the best DL in the league. Finally studs like Quinn have gotten going and are tough to slow down, let alone stop.

Only defense id be more afraid of than St Louis is maybe Seattle right now. jmo of course

mike i think most can agree these defenses are much better than the 11th and 17th best in the league. I wouldn't argue with anyone calling either defense a top 5 unit in the nfl

STL struggled early when they for whatever reason couldn't muster up any pass rush when they have arguably the best DL in the league. Finally studs like Quinn have gotten going and are tough to slow down, let alone stop.

Only defense id be more afraid of than St Louis is maybe Seattle right now. jmo of course

He can correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Mike is using YPG as his indicator for the defensive rankings. I think PPG is a much better indicator IMO.