TGF: You need to stop being PUSSIES and make a ruling on this MOLDY/MOFO deal

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the Moldy situation, I don't believe he was taking a shot at all. He was frantically trying to get a confirmation from Mofo and never got it. I don't know what was in the pms, but based on the info posted the bet was never truly confirmed IMO. There was recent past history with Mofo and Moldy in a bad deal so getting a solid confirmation was pretty important especially with the bet sizes

Make a ruling on what?

1. Don't bet with each other and then come running to us when it goes wrong.

2. I told Moldy the Moron not to bet with anyone- he didn't listen.

You don't like stiffs? Don't vote for Trump next time, hypocrites.

What's the point of the thread? You want Moldy banned? Done.

Thanks. Now I'm going back to play some blackjack.

Who came running to anyone? Lmfao

I didn't bet moldo

As far as the Moldy situation, I don't believe he was taking a shot at all. He was frantically trying to get a confirmation from Mofo and never got it. I don't know what was in the pms, but based on the info posted the bet was never truly confirmed IMO. There was recent past history with Mofo and Moldy in a bad deal so getting a solid confirmation was pretty important especially with the bet sizes

Bullshit.

I told him I'd hedge for him. He wasn't frantic while I waited for him. He stood to lose nothing. The language excuse doesn't fly because, he told me I owed him when I didn't make anything resembling a bet, and I paid him bc the money isn't important, he scammed a couple hundred and would clog the forum with shit so I sent it.

Knowing that, I knew the second I told him I'd do it, he'd put me on the hook. It wasn't me v him. It was me helping him. I tend to do those things.

He was going to collect $4500 from me if buffalo won. If Tyrod Taylor completed a pass I'd be called a stiff, the language from last time would be used to prove I knew moldo was a poor guy who didn't understand English and I should have known better and need to pay....moldo would have made 500 threads about it; if I didn't pay, which of course I would have.

It wasn't a bet. I said I'd help him lock in profit. He had a no lose situation. What he'd do if buffalo won isn't in doubt, what I'd do isn't in doubt, I just helped a desperate TGFer.

I either helped him or tried to scam moldo of $1500 so I could...give it to another TGFer. The money is not a concern I give away money all the time, but sweating out a game, for a guy who scammed before, just gets old. Not to mention the caspers and tfinns of the world who took north of $1700.

Cheers buddy