TGF: You need to stop being PUSSIES and make a ruling on this MOLDY/MOFO deal

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mo,

It's hard to feel sorry, you continue to give, give, give out $ and are starting to get burned now by scumbags.

This isn't a charity website, 90% posters degen gamblers will do anything for a buck. Lie, cheat, steal. You keep giving into that. I mean this isn't the first, second, or third time.

Sometimes gotta look at self and say maybe I should stop giving fucking shot takers money?

I mean these are internet strangers.

Thats WVU's style.  He doesn't really believe half the things he posts.  

He likes to get the Natives riled up by being contrarian.  

I stand by my post.  No clear confirmation from what I read.  Anyone in juice free knows that wasn't a valid confirmation of the bet/favor.  I believe Mofo made his intentions, but they weren't clear.  With that much money at stake it should be crystal clear.  It wasn't.

How can people defend that gypsy bastard ? Mindboggling

I'm pretty sure you are going to defend Mofo here no matter what since he has recently bailed you out of problems more than once.  Your opinion here is slanted. My statement was completely unbiased.  I like both posters here. Mofo has given thousands of his own dollars away at this site and Moldy has had numerous transactions with people myself included.

Bullshit.

I told him I'd hedge for him. He wasn't frantic while I waited for him. He stood to lose nothing. The language excuse doesn't fly because, he told me I owed him when I didn't make anything resembling a bet, and I paid him bc the money isn't important, he scammed a couple hundred and would clog the forum with shit so I sent it.

Knowing that, I knew the second I told him I'd do it, he'd put me on the hook. It wasn't me v him. It was me helping him. I tend to do those things.

He was going to collect $4500 from me if buffalo won. If Tyrod Taylor completed a pass I'd be called a stiff, the language from last time would be used to prove I knew moldo was a poor guy who didn't understand English and I should have known better and need to pay....moldo would have made 500 threads about it; if I didn't pay, which of course I would have.

It wasn't a bet. I said I'd help him lock in profit. He had a no lose situation. What he'd do if buffalo won isn't in doubt, what I'd do isn't in doubt, I just helped a desperate TGFer.

I either helped him or tried to scam moldo of $1500 so I could...give it to another TGFer. The money is not a concern I give away money all the time, but sweating out a game, for a guy who scammed before, just gets old. Not to mention the caspers and tfinns of the world who took north of $1700.

Cheers buddy

you should have never paid him the $200, but I understand why you did.  I don't think either of you were scamming here.  Not sure why you couldn't just come back into the thread and give him a clear answer.  While reading all that as it was taking place, I thought you were just fucking with him because he scammed you out of $200 earlier.  He might have thought the same

you should have never paid him the $200, but I understand why you did.  I don't think either of you were scamming here.  Not sure why you couldn't just come back into the thread and give him a clear answer.  While reading all that as it was taking place, I thought you were just fucking with him because he scammed you out of $200 earlier.  He might have thought the same

That thought crossed my mind...especially when someone joked about oops you may have just confirmed a bet. I don't understand why Moldy was not responding to PMs, and Mo was not responding in the thread. Very odd scenario. At the very least, I think moldy should send Mo back the money from the first bet. I don't think there is a clear confirmation of the bet either, but Mo is right in saying what would be his motive? Scam Moldy out of money so he could give it away? That doesn't really make sense either.

Has anyone ever created a forum credit scoring system? A person's forum credit score could be made up of all transactions between he/she and other posters. Persons who have a recent stiff or slow pay or below average score would have their poster name marked in red to warn others of problematic betting. Yellow could be proceed with caution and green indicates a good record paying posters. Posters with a certain score and below would have to post up in contests.

Ftr, IAG keeps her own personal scoring system, and WVU now starts with an A credit rating due to timely payment of the $1000 on the Trump bet.

Mo,

It's hard to feel sorry, you continue to give, give, give out $ and are starting to get burned now by scumbags.

This isn't a charity website, 90% posters degen gamblers will do anything for a buck. Lie, cheat, steal. You keep giving into that. I mean this isn't the first, second, or third time.

Sometimes gotta look at self and say maybe I should stop giving fucking shot takers money?

I mean these are internet strangers.

I don't want anyone to feel sorry. It's just a thread. You've gotta be who you are in this world, Deem. I'll probably die starving giving my last piece of food to someone else. I see a :( on Facebook and I end up being a part of that persons life for 4 months as they get through whatever had them down. Someone has problems at home, I'll write them bc I can't stand it, if someone is sad about a girl I always write to give my thoughts bc I want to help them get as much as they can out of it, and with money it's turned out good more often than not. I'm not a victim the guy stiffed, he's scammed me before, I can't hold grudges and can't say no one I think I can help someone out. People can dislike my libtardness, but at least they know it's everything I actually am. Time is an investment in people, money is the same. I explained the problem is my inability to say Nono. I'm not blaming anyone and didn't ask anyone to post or help in any way. I do enjoy that anyone cared enough to say something. I don't do a good job of having my own back, this I know.

Guest pocketrockets

I don't want anyone to feel sorry. It's just a thread. You've gotta be who you are in this world, Deem. I'll probably die starving giving my last piece of food to someone else. I see a :( on Facebook and I end up being a part of that persons life for 4 months as they get through whatever had them down. Someone has problems at home, I'll write them bc I can't stand it, if someone is sad about a girl I always write to give my thoughts bc I want to help them get as much as they can out of it, and with money it's turned out good more often than not. I'm not a victim the guy stiffed, he's scammed me before, I can't hold grudges and can't say no one I think I can help someone out. People can dislike my libtardness, but at least they know it's everything I actually am. Time is an investment in people, money is the same. I explained the problem is my inability to say Nono. I'm not blaming anyone and didn't ask anyone to post or help in any way. I do enjoy that anyone cared enough to say something. I don't do a good job of having my own back, this I know.

We miss you pal...

I stand by my post. No clear confirmation from what I read. Anyone in juice free knows that wasn't a valid confirmation of the bet/favor. I believe Mofo made his intentions, but they weren't clear. With that much money at stake it should be crystal clear. It wasn't.

Wrong. Jf and helping mold hedge are two completely different things. In jf we confirm and it's simple. It was explained, quite clearly to me, that moldo doesn't know the language well enough to confirm or what that means, he's different. No confirmation before, nothing close, it wasn't a bet, I paid. This time I went in knowing I had to play by the moldo language rules, I didn't consider looking at anything after I told him I'd do it and he told me what he wanted and I replied with a friendly forumville response to let him know his wishes were understood.

If Buffalo won you and everyone else would expect moldo to get paid, if I tell someone I'm here just to do one specific thing for them, and they send what they want, it's done. Again, it wasn't a bet. He couldn't lose.

Do we know if this bet was put in somewhere or did Mo take the action?

I had to take it I got his pm with Seattle at 2nd and 12 or something. No live bets. Not that I couldn't have simply said I called it in. I made it clear it wasn't going to be done at 5Dimes and if that wasn't ok, I couldn't do it, if that was fine, he's got his hedge.

That thought crossed my mind...especially when someone joked about oops you may have just confirmed a bet. I don't understand why Moldy was not responding to PMs, and Mo was not responding in the thread. Very odd scenario. At the very least, I think moldy should send Mo back the money from the first bet. I don't think there is a clear confirmation of the bet either, but Mo is right in saying what would be his motive? Scam Moldy out of money so he could give it away? That doesn't really make sense either.

It's not hard to click on a posters name and see they haven't had any activity since they sent the pm. I just took on 4500 for a guy, in a bad spot, I went to watch the game.

I told moldo I'd do it for him, I waited for moldo to tell me what he wanted, said cool, rolled.