Chrissy Teigen Reveals More Than Expected. Voice your opinion

sugardaddy

One thing i will say on the topic is its pretty sad how the majority of people, at least in north america, confuse a relationship with ownership

Now you may not enjoy your sig other out in public showing that much of their body off, thats fine and worth a discussion with them. But to imply or flat out say you get to dictate what they can and cannot wear, or these people that tell their husband/wife what they can and cannot do etc is nonsense. You dont own the people you choose to spend your life with

Its similar to when people ask "would you let your son or daughter date so and so" its not your choice, its theirs. You can do you best to teach your children proper values and hope they have been brought up well enough to know right from wrong and make good decisions on their own, but it is THEIR decision. whether you like it or not it will happen. I have a good friend at work i got into a pretty big argument about this with, he has a daughter in hs and was telling me he tried telling her she wasnt allowed to see her boyfriend anymore cause he didnt approve because "he dressed/looked like he sold drugs" not meaning anything racial bt just his overall attire and how he spoke i guess

But anyways made the same point about ownership to him and he said nah fuck that shes my daughter if i dont want her dating a loser i will tell her that. Fast forward a month later and he finds out she just did it behind his back and of course their relationship is worse than ever cause he thought he owned her 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

I was thinking the same thing, Deem.

But weird is the new cool. Like TeamGSP. No one is stranger than that dude but some of his threads are like....other planet stuff. Like the hair bonding thread. Still not sure what that was.

Mike your two scenarios are complete false equivalencies

His wife showing more skin than normal doesnt really impact him outside of how he lets it

His wife shooting him or his wife spending all of their money has a pretty significant, tangible impact on his life.

good eye, Tripp

As I noted above, we did not always have this foundation in our relationship. But about 15 years ago it became a mainstay for us.

Interesting that I don't mention it often, but on the occasions when I do submit that I spend no time critiquing my wife's personal choices, puzzled audience members immediately propose one or more extremely devious or destructive behaviors from my wife.

News flash.....I chose to marry a woman who is committed to non-violence, has no overtly self destructive habits, is a smart money manager and who best as I can tell likes my massages better than those she might find elsewhere.

One day at a time.

And Jan 11 will be Day #7305.....pretty sure we will renew the deal for at least another couple months and go from there

One thing i will say on the topic is its pretty sad how the majority of people, at least in north america, confuse a relationship with ownership

Now you may not enjoy your sig other out in public showing that much of their body off, thats fine and worth a discussion with them. But to imply or flat out say you get to dictate what they can and cannot wear, or these people that tell their husband/wife what they can and cannot do etc is nonsense. You dont own the people you choose to spend your life with

Its similar to when people ask "would you let your son or daughter date so and so" its not your choice, its theirs. You can do you best to teach your children proper values and hope they have been brought up well enough to know right from wrong and make good decisions on their own, but it is THEIR decision. whether you like it or not it will happen. I have a good friend at work i got into a pretty big argument about this with, he has a daughter in hs and was telling me he tried telling her she wasnt allowed to see her boyfriend anymore cause he didnt approve because "he dressed/looked like he sold drugs" not meaning anything racial bt just his overall attire and how he spoke i guess

But anyways made the same point about ownership to him and he said nah fuck that shes my daughter if i dont want her dating a loser i will tell her that. Fast forward a month later and he finds out she just did it behind his back and of course their relationship is worse than ever cause he thought he owned her 

t3 is still steaming mad that his candidate got steam rolled.

And I'm still steaming mad the DMV remains blue states.

I'm just so grateful we finally have a president that seems to put our men and women, not just in the military but everyone, right here! in the United States....(first)!

Every time I have a crappy moment in my day to day, I reflect and remind myself, HilLIARy is not our president. I am just so thankful.

Do you even realize what thread this is?

Talk about hijacking.....

good eye, Tripp

As I noted above, we did not always have this foundation in our relationship. But about 15 years ago it became a mainstay for us.

Interesting that I don't mention it often, but on the occasions when I do submit that I spend no time critiquing my wife's personal choices, puzzled audience members immediately propose one or more extremely devious or destructive behaviors from my wife.

News flash.....I chose to marry a woman who is committed to non-violence, has no overtly self destructive habits, is a smart money manager and who best as I can tell likes my massages better than those she might find elsewhere.

One day at a time.

And Jan 11 will be Day #7305.....pretty sure we will renew the deal for at least another couple months and go from there

you said you have no interest or care if she fucks someone else

and that you're happy she prefers your massages to those she would find elsewhere

how this is a committed lifelong relationship of love and respect is beyond me

the fact that anyone in the world defends this shit is a testament to how fucked up the world is

you don't have to be a jealous controlling asshole to think it's wrong of your wife to show off her pussy in a public picture

it's not a matter of telling your spouse what to do, it's a matter of the spouse not wanting to do something that disrespectful to you if they love you

it's fucking weird that i have to explain this to some people... would you go out in public with your mother with your dick hanging out?  fucking morons

you don't have to be a jealous controlling asshole to think it's wrong of your wife to show off her pussy in a public picture

it's not a matter of telling your spouse what to do, it's a matter of the spouse not wanting to do something that disrespectful to you if they love you

it's fucking weird that i have to explain this to some people... would you go out in public with your mother with your dick hanging out?  fucking morons

:bulb  :bulb  :bulb  :bulb  :bulb

:laugh  :lol

Pretty sure i already did thsi when i was like 3...