Who are the worst ghostbusters?

KingRevolver

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluedreamin has to be near the top.  Guy said Joeybagadonuts is Barryrunsome, and now he's saying I'm Keef.  This is what I call "trying too hard to make a great ghost bust."

Smoke is bad, too.  Guy said I'm Barryrunsome.  LMAO

A few also said I was Harvard and Wade.

Too many swings and misses @ TGF.  We have some of the worst ghostbusters here.  Step it up.

I wasn't the only one who thought Barry was Joey pal. Keef I'm just breaking your balls about but I am convinced there is someone behind that account that is not the guy in the pics. It's just too damn hard to believe he is a real person.

The 3 of you that questioned me can fvck off about Kresse......

I know(knew) a huge Vegas local who Kresse tried to hook up with, local was so big you had to apply like you were buying a car.....well the guys partner seen it and knew it came from Kresse and also knew the DL photo and name of his real identity.....

I didn't even care but the guy sent me all the info anyway, I called out Kresse for fun and the dude begged and cried and pleaded so I told him not to worry I ain't saying shit, but he went after someone with personal info so I reminded him of what I did for him so why would he do it to another and he said he would disappear (and has) and if I ever did reveal him he'd call the cops on the bookie....

I never even knew the guy at therx and can't even think of his name, when I told Roach23 he was able to confirm everything as correct, I told Kinger and TTP and that's it......Kinger has told that Homosexual human being Brokebracker it seems but I don't care anymore.....

I suck at ghost busting but being an Internet posting legends has it perks and I busted one of the best.....Kingers ghost at Peeps and I'll give credit to BB with WVU wive as the 3 top of all time .....