Top 5 Forum Bullshitters of All-Time

Deemer

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Keith's defense, he's clinically retarded. He actually took a picture of himself at one of those little children setups at the Jags game, with his fists up like he's a cage fighter (hahahahahahah) Wife cheats on him, his parents didn't love him enough to raise him, his family laughs and makes fun of him, he lives in a $43,000 shack, he's diabetic (look at that fucking gut, Jesus Christ), high school drop out, his grammar and punctuation skills are dwarfed by 5th graders, teeth are as green as my name, he thinks a collection of $8 whiskey bottles is something of an accomplishment, he used to be an accomplished; poker player, chess player, sports card collector, sports tout, sports bettor, cigar trader. He failed miserably and embarrassingly at each one but every few months he's right back at it, literally no memory of going through the exact same thing as before. 7 years of the exact same stories, he'll be at it for 7 more living in a rundown shack, older, fatter, balder. Fucking hell thats depressing and sad beyond belief. Hard to call him a bullshitter though, his brain is so fucked and full of liquid that his grip on reality is fleeting.

Just hope he keeps his dangerous delusions to his 0 followers on twitter where he's not a threat to sexually abuse children or hurt members of society.

This is either a typo, bad information, or you are confused on how long a 5K is...or all 3

A 5k is typically 3.1 miles, some are a bit longer at 3.2-3.3. Regardless, anyone who runs a 25 minute 5k is averaging well under an 8 minute mile. That's pretty good and I'd be willing to bet that 95% of TGF wouldn't come close to a 25 minute 5k

Again, I don't know if Brock ran it in 25 mins or not. But if he did, that's good time, maybe even a great time for someone in their mid 40's. So yeah, def not trying to defend Brock, but ur either confused or have bad info or maybe both.

5k is always 5k which is always 5000 meters which is always 3.1 miles

25 min 5k is very pedestrian.  I bet 25% of TGF could run that.

(my best times 13:57 on track 14:12 on the roads)

It wasnt premeditated... it was in a fit of rage, and he had it coming... happened in my apartment, left him for dead... 2 hours later I realize he is not, had to drown him in the toilet, put him in a bag... had to wait a day or 2 to take him out of my place without someone noticing

lol,  Yeah, OK.

Veijo Dinosour whole internet persona is built on BS.......he's a Dope who has Never made it in the industry, proof being he's still a clerk after 30yrs in the biz......trolls Railbird all day is his claim to internet fame and to top it off he has fvcked in the ASS no less then 10 ladyboys....

Worse then all that he tried to fire Kinger and hire UncleButternuts in 2007 when UB claim to fame was posting squirrels surfing from 1989....that tells you everything you need to k ow about why he makes $5 an hour as a clerk taking calls on $2 parlays from highschool kids

Welcome back Theodore....

Brown University class of '91. Boston University law school dropped out Dec of 91. Not murder, never said what I did. Never said I ran a 4.2 I said I probably could have run a 4.4 with the way they time guys in the combine, never have run a 40 for time actually that I remember anyway. National ranked triathlete in the mid 90s. Still can run faster than any deadbeat fuck on here and can ride a bike faster and further than most of you drive. Never said how much I actually made betting on sports. But yeah it was a lot, counting poker and properties I bought and resold with gambling money it was over 8 figures, but it wasnt all solely from sports betting but most of it was. Wife has worked for the same company since high school she makes 6 figures as a store manager/district manager and she likes what she does. Havent played WOW in almost a decade. I dont/didnt set my own lines I get (got) favorable lines on Lakers and other teams when the guy is buried one way. Type maybe 70 a minute now with my jacked up finger from the bike accident last year.

Thats the facts not the revised versions of what people think they read somewhere and gave me credit for saying.

If Shrink hadnt deleted all the shit a few guys here dug up on me back in the day trying to 'out' me it would all be there, at least up to about 2005 or so. But Shrink took it down pretty quickly. But suffice to say what they posted was correct and it surely showed what I said to be more accurate than the shit people tried to make up. I am surprised one of the stalker types didnt make a screen shot of it and try and track me down.

Either way I have proven time and time again I am on a whole other level when it comes to the forums, and life in general for that matter I suppose.

Dont believe any results or numbers unless you do it yourself. Thats why I built the biggest and probably best database around. Because all I heard for years and years was 'the 3 in the NFL is worth x amount to buy on and off from'. Well I looked at results against openers, closers, moves, and best available, and the price was not even close to being 'worth' any number ever thrown around. Also factoring in how rules changes and other things have taken place that the number of 3 point games has dropped DRAMATICALLY in the past 6 or 7 years it makes it even less.
Points/lines dont have any value, end of story. Other than what a book will charge for them. Only people that think that are guys who have been brainwashed into thinking they do.

I have been following sports and gambling for over 25 years I have tracked the numbers, moves, and all that bullshit and it doesnt mean a damn thing. The only times the points matter is when they actually matter, which isnt very often. There have been 147 individual games in the last 4500 or so where the line actually mattered. Do the math math guy and tell me what percentage that is.
But I went to Brown University and graduated with a 3.8 GPA without really trying too hard, I scored a 42 or 43 on my LSAT in the last year before they changed the scoring I also scored 1520 or 1540 (cant remember now) on my SATs to get into college. Some guys are smart and some guys test well, I am both. If you cant comprehend that then well it explains why you have such inferiority complexes.

As far as the sports stuff, I was a pretty good runner and when i graduated college I got even better. At 5' 10 and able to dunk a basketball do some math and figure out what kind of vertical you need to do that, like I said a guy on the team was 5' 8 and could dunk so his vert was better than mine.

With all that being said I am also a law school drop out convicted felon that never had a 'real' job his whole life.
I ran 6 miles the other day in 36:20 after a 40.6 mile (2:11:47) bike ride in the morning.
Originally Posted by wantitall4moi
LOL, I am 42 years old and just ran a 10K last week in 35:47. I used to run sub 30s in the day. But I guess track doesnt count as a sport probably. I ran sub 1:51 800 meters and had the Ivy league record until some kind came up in 91 and beat it by like 3/10 of a second and his has held since 91. never broke 4 minutes in a mile though, My best actual mile was 4:04, and my best 1500 was 3:46 which generally equates to a 4:02 mile. But that was all 20 years ago. So I will stand by my 35:47 and say that is faster than any of the guys who post here could have run in their primes let alone at 42. But like I say track isnt a real sport to some. But I could at one time dunk a ball and I am just under 5'10. So throw me in a ocmbine and I would have probably been OK. Mu 40 was probably somewhere around 4.25, electronic timed mot the make believe stuff they do there. I could bench 225 maybe 20 times at one point. And I weighed maybe 160 when I was doing that. I had a 41 or 42 inch vert so that is why I could dunk a ball pretty easily. I could pole vault 11 feet, and long jump almost 22. I did tri athalons during and after college as well and did a few national meets up until around 95. So again over 15 years ago. But I would imagine if I jumped in a pool or the ocean again I would be competitive in my age group for sure.

It all comes down to how people define athlete I suppose. I could have probably played any sport there is at the college level at least, but chose the one I was best at and could compete in.

Now he changes it to a "4.4". He can't keep track of his own crap.

When you know how to pick winners the line doesnt matter

I bet with a local who basically gives me whatever I say it is within reason. Thats how it has always been with him.

I was shocked the guy was at 9 here, but he had alot of money on Orlando, I guess the whole world was betting them late or something, either way 9 was available everywhere and I ALWAYS get the best if not better than the best on the lakers opponents and Clippers opponents if I am so inclined to bet against the Clippers.

"I went to Brown University and graduated with a 3.8 GPA without really trying too hard, I scored a 42 or 43 on my LSAT in the last year before they changed the scoring I also scored 1520 or 1540 (cant remember now) on my SATs to get into college. Some guys are smart and some guys test well, I am both. If you cant comprehend that then well it explains why you have such inferiority complexes.

As far as the sports stuff, I was a pretty good runner and when i graduated college I got even better. At 5' 10 and able to dunk a basketball do some math and figure out what kind of vertical you need to do that, like I said a guy on the team was 5' 8 and could dunk so his vert was better than mine.

With all that being said I am also a law school drop out convicted felon that never had a 'real' job his whole life.
I ran 6 miles the other day in 36:20 after a 40.6 mile (2:11:47) bike ride in the morning."

================

he also said a normal meal for him is a large pizza with an order of breadsticks.

wtf? 

Guest pocketrockets

lol,  Yeah, OK.

I find it amusing that you are so skeptical... people kill people everyday... you dont have to be a navy seal to kill someone... and why would I admit this shit here if it wasnt true? only place I pretty much can talk about it... I told my dad once 6 months after it happened... that didnt end well... I told my ex gf, she didn't give it much thought... cause I giver her the PG version...

CK can email all the authorities he wants, its been 3 years, all circumstancial evidence is done... my clothes were burned, I moved 3 times that year to throw off any leads, Im safe from prosecution. Is the emotional distress that still causes what is worrysome. Wish I didnt give a shit.

Guest pocketrockets

Well, you did post your picture and a full confession. 

I personally wouldn't have done that. 

No one is prosecuting that murder, it was blamed on cartel associates. Is not like I have a record, is not like Im a recognized drug dealer or else. Like I said, is done with.

I find it amusing that you are so skeptical... people kill people everyday... you dont have to be a navy seal to kill someone... and why would I admit this shit here if it wasnt true? only place I pretty much can talk about it... I told my dad once 6 months after it happened... that didnt end well... I told my ex gf, she didn't give it much thought... cause I giver her the PG version...

CK can email all the authorities he wants, its been 3 years, all circumstancial evidence is done... my clothes were burned, I moved 3 times that year to throw off any leads, Im safe from prosecution. Is the emotional distress that still causes what is worrysome. Wish I didnt give a shit.

yeah, I don't believe you.  Sounds like complete bullshit.  And if it isn't, you might be the dumbest guy alive.  You find it amusing that I don't believe you murdered someone?  LOL