Girlfriends mother moved to Chicago...

Gabe

I have been celebrating ever since. Very needy lady.

Guess what she just moved back 2 weeks later. Who the fuck moves only to comeback in 16 days?

Donated all her furniture, king size bed, resigned from job, drove 2k miles there and back. All the labor and time involved with packing up.

Fuck my life. Now she's here with us cause she's got no place to stay. Hope she finds a new place soon.

Wow. Sounds fukkkkin horrible !

instant nausea when I got the call.   I don't understand how this happened, nothing happened to her over there, she just said Chicago wasn't for her.   She has lived there before and knows how it is.    This is fucking weird, feel like I am in the twlight zone. 

The mother-in-law will be the demise of your marriage, find a way to get her to leave, help her leave in any way possible.

I think this is the move,   assist in her finding a new place.    

Most of our fights is because of the mother, her mother is a very opinionated woman who plays mind games and my girl plays right into them. Always doing a guilt trip, always making her feel like a bad daughter.   Very very high maintenance.     My girlfriend can not be subjective I understand that but it still sucks.  

kick her ass out

why should you feel the burden of her wishy washy decisions

Exactly.   I can't speak up because then the mom will hold a grudge and things will get uncomfortable.

Trust me I want to tell her to go fuck herself and that theres a reason why she is 3 times divorced and

single and nobody wants to be around her.  Very self absorbed person.

Sorry, Gabe.  I would be miserable.  I can handle the wife's parents for 2-3 days tops.  After that i just want to slit my wrist.

I told my girlfriend Dec 9th, if she hasn't found a place by then I will have to speak up.   The move now is to try and find her place.

I am sure the mom is going to delay this and go as long as she can.  I think she secretly wants to live with us and that is a MAJOR "NO"...   2 weeks is 2 weeks too long.

I'm going to spend a lot of time away from the house.