What do you posters think of coach JEFF FISHER?

FISHHEAD

jeff fisher is very good with the media and has a lot of good relationships.  But he is not a good coach.

i know that the rams are a lot better than this especially with todd gurley only 1 game with 100 yards or more in his like last 17.

i've seen a lot of these guys i the workplace who aren't good employees a lot but the upper management who never even get to see the guys work are able to handpick the undeserving.

jeff fisher to me is very good on the politics but again, he is not a good coach.

i've seen a lot of these guys i the workplace who aren't good employees a lot but the upper management who never even get to see the guys work are able to handpick the undeserving.

jeff fisher to me is very good on the politics but again, he is not a good coach.

happened at my work too.  guy is late everyday, gossips with everyone in the workplace yet gets promoted to another facility.  it's all about politics, sickening.

Guest boatboatboat

If I were to open a small hardware store and needed a hard working Mgr who I knew I could trust and wouldn't steal and would be nice to the customers.

jeff would be on my short list of potential hires

If I were to open a small hardware store and needed a hard working Mgr who I knew I could trust and wouldn't steal and would be nice to the customers.

jeff would be on my short list of potential hires

Fisher is the Doug Collins of the NFL. He's the guy that will get you to .500 but that's it. Gives good interviews, keeps the media at bay.

Guest boatboatboat

My guess is that rams ownership wants someone at HC who for what ever reason wasn't available this season.

A college coach that needed one more year or an NFL assistant who had made a commitment to stay with a team for X amount of time prior to leaving.

Always been a big fan of Jeffrey. Thought he was a tremendous HC, but this year I am starting to see the warts

I could have been wrong

That being said he would have another Head coaching gig in about 2 milliseconds if he were to be fired

There's no stench coming from the Coliseum Barry??