• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 teaspoons Metamucil

1 tablespoon ground flaxseed

1 part juice

3 parts water

Shake vigorously and drink rapidly. One when you wake, one after dinner. Healthy snack/meal every two hours in between. No eating after the final shake.

You'll lose weight and your appetite will be reduced. Plus you'll barely have to wipe after a bowel movement.

Cheap and easy to follow.

Pay it forward......

2 teaspoons Metamucil

1 part juice

3 parts water

Shake vigorously and drink rapidly. One when you wake, one after dinner. Healthy snack/meal every two hours in between. No eating after the final shake.

You'll lose weight and your appetite will be reduced. Plus you'll barely have to wipe after a bowel movement.

Pay it forward......

Im going to try this.

I used to drink Coke like it was water.  About 6-8 cans per day.  Got a stomach ulcer from it.

Now I only drink water and a Jamaica every once in a while.

Lost a little weight after about a month.

I was hungry all the time after quitting and just replaced the calories with food, but my body got used to drinking water and I eat about as many calories as before quitting now (minus the soda calories).

I had crazy withdrawals though.  I had anxiety, headaches, and was extremely tired.  My muscles ached and I had pains in my pelvic bones for about a week.

Weird shit.  Stuff is poison.

If you drink as much soda as I did and quit, plan on being completely useless for about a week.

wow cold turkey from soda. ur rugged

2 teaspoons Metamucil

1 part juice

3 parts water

Pay it forward......

How much juice is one part?

2 teaspoons Metamucil

1 part juice

3 parts water

Pay it forward......

Thanks for the tip.

Started my change today. Eating a grilled veggie pita for lunch.

What do you guys think about Naked juices? Good? All fruit- no sugar added. Kinda expensive, but I was thinking of going to Costo to buy a few.

Juices are still loaded in calories. If you wanted to lose weight, just go with drinks like water, coffee/tea with zero sugar

Are you sure you want to do this around the holidays? I guess any changes are good. Just don't set yourself up for failure because most people gain weight this time of year. Personally I would want to start fresh at beginning of year, but that's probably the wrong way to think about it.

Are you sure you want to do this around the holidays? I guess any changes are good. Just don't set yourself up for failure because most people gain weight this time of year. Personally I would want to start fresh at beginning of year, but that's probably the wrong way to think about it.

That's why gyms are packed in the new year