Mr Lachapelle 2017 bets and his Epic Year (all in here)

biggamblerz27

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should see him getting utterly destroyed on Twitter. It is about the saddest thing I've seen from him yet. If you search his name and then go to tweets its literally ENDLESS people pointing, laughing, calling Keith retarded. What makes it worse is he just takes it, like a little See you next Tuesday bitch. Guy doesn't even have the fuckin balls to defend himself, 

It's posts like this by BBB that make me question the level of his mental retardation. No, Keith actually believes what he posts, because he posts more places than here. This simple, elementary grade level fact is utterly lost on you. I would suggest you seek medical attention as well, it would seem your level of mental retardation needs to be checked. 

29000 posts on an internet chitty chat board, obviously taking life by the balls and living a grand lifestyle is not in the cards. So you gravitate towards those who are also below normal intelligence because that's who you have the most in common with. That's the look you want, team up with a dangerous and severely retarded individual. 

Agree Keef is severely mentally disabled. 

Boat you ever hear of Charlie Zelenoff?   Guy had the same mental disorder, went around telling people he was the champion of the world in boxing and knocked out everyone etc.   Point is there are people out there who truly believe the fantasies they are claiming, it's sick but they exist. 

A good watch when you get the time: