Trump to nominate ExxonMobil CEO Tillerson Secretary of State

Balco

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The exxon guy gets along very, very good with Putin, I believe he was even given an award as a friend of russia. Wonderful pick by Trump, certain to send the media and left into a tizzy!

That's awesome! He gets along with a mass murderer and a thug. Putin also wins fixed elections.

Like I said a lot of Trump supportors are to dumb to know their dumb. Merlin, Op, and Cop top this list. Let's praise a mass murderer.

Thank you sneaky republican James Comey.

Cop, China stepping up to the plate. Some harsh words directed at your man. Trump playing chicken with China and he's not even President yet.

China states your man is acting like a child. He needs to grow up!

Are you going to defend your man?

China just flew a nuclear bomber jet over the South China sea as a show of force.

Now what will Trump do?

Miggy refers to you as his 20 minute dream boat

Be proud that your in bed with powerful men, seen in many pictures smiling side by side with butcher Putin.

How about Charles Manson. Have you ever visited Manson in prison. He tagged your ass didn't he. I bet that was on your bucket list. Check! From what I've heard you wear diapers because your ass has been tagged so often.

The USA has done this many many times throughout history. Usually it's for our own benefit though.

I understand. Trump's business ties to Russia are massive. I also understand his small base. To them, Trump can do no wrong. I chuckle.

I love it when I hear Trump preach he won in a massive landslide. This just confirms to the majority how deranged he really is!

That's awesome! He gets along with a mass murderer and a thug. Putin also wins fixed elections.

Like I said a lot of Trump supportors are to dumb to know their dumb. Merlin, Op, and Cop top this list. Let's praise a mass murderer.

Thank you sneaky republican James Comey.

You should check out the latest national geographic, they have an article about Russia, it mentions that while Putin has around 75% support, among the young(25 and under) it more like 90%.

They love him.

what is sad is that the majority of Trump voters (the pathetically low worst performance ever by a winning guy the 46% or so he got in the election) think Rex is Rex Grossman.

Bet you didn't know:

Killary spent 1.2 billion to fund her campaign as to The Donald's 600 million and he won big! Smart businessmen are always looking for a way to save a buck.

I understand. Trump's business ties to Russia are massive. I also understand his small base. To them, Trump can do no wrong. I chuckle.

I love it when I hear Trump preach he won in a massive landslide. This just confirms to the majority how deranged he really is!

Trump won the Election in a Landslide

Soon, not paying $100(or whatever it is) for a passport is a choice, quitting work would be a fanatical overreaction.  Your liberal mind has trouble with such distinctions.

Mr. expert in international affairs has never left the USA because he doesn't want to pay $100 for a passport.  Sounds like a fantastic life.