Big Ted saves Xmas ?

Teddy kgb

Last we talked I had lost $2500 over 4-weeks and my wife said I had ruined Xmas....I shut down my credit account and swore to her I was done gambling and 2017 would be a wonderful year....

Then that fvcker KingKolzig lit a fire under my ass and I got the account turned back on, went on a heater and now it's not too late for Big Ted to save Xmas....

As God is my witness, if I win 2k it's going in an envolpe under the tree with my wife's name on it.....she deserves it for putting up with me all these years....

Any and all advice on how to turn $508 into 2k is welcome....today ends the week and it's the last settle week before Xmas so it's now or never...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need a billion I only need 2k....

Thinking about pushing all in on Detroit ML

Stafford has a jacked up finger

I really think new england gets it done today...Brady and Belicheck have had issues winning in Denver in the past but the broncos have no running game and questionable qb play..I think they get it done on this day

All of a sudden I'm scared.....

So far have 31-25 on colts +1/2 first qt

And

Montana st -3 28-25

Why are the Packers On,y -4.5 against the shitty Bears?

Why is Hiuston Only -3.5 against the shitty Jags?

Packers line is low because rodgers calf is sketchy and with the temperature feeling like -20 and the football feeling like a rock it will be a low scoring close game.

All of a sudden I'm scared.....

So far have 31-25 on colts +1/2 first qt

And

Montana st -3 28-25

Why are the Packers On,y -4.5 against the shitty Bears?

Why is Hiuston Only -3.5 against the shitty Jags?

wtf ted im here to save chrismas and you only put 25 on my play?  These are the plays i am putting huge money on that i dont usually share, i give it to you and you mess it up.  Im like 9-1 in the last 10 of these i shared with the forum.

wtf ted im here to save chrismas and you only put 25 on my play?  These are the plays i am putting huge money on that i dont usually share, i give it to you and you mess it up.  Im like 9-1 in the last 10 of these i shared with the forum.

I played it, but my book only allows me $50 on quarters bets, so all I could do. Nice call!