beautiful day here in Albert Lea

sleepy

Grew up a few miles south of Albert Lea, recall in HS once it didn't get above 3 degrees for like 15 straight days, then we had a heat burst to 30 degrees and it felt like it was 83 degrees out, lol.

I spent the winters of 1969 and 1970 in Iowa....took a bus trip up North to Albert Lea once.....always traveled by van during my wrestling days in the Midwest....colder than shit....

Grew up a few miles south of Albert Lea, recall in HS once it didn't get above 3 degrees for like 15 straight days, then we had a heat burst to 30 degrees and it felt like it was 83 degrees out, lol.

Few miles west of Albert Lea on I 90 - must have been the late 70's and I remember it as the entire month of January-learned the value of engine block heaters Lol!

The killer is the wind.  Not too bad if it is calm and sunny.  I grew up in SW MN, Tracy, near Marshall.   Loved the winter as a kid.  Now, grown up old fuk in FL and wear

shorts 99.999999 percent of the time.  80 and balmy here today north of Jax.

Luverne here, must be an acquired taste - there was fun to be had - roller skating in Pipestone - did you ever get to Hatfield for a big band like Santana?