**now i know why sleepy is angry!

milwaukee mike

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, some people rely on rabbit as a primary source of Protein.  

Isn't it mean to go to McDonald's and order a 20 piece of chicken nuggets where the chickens were raised shoulder to shoulder with no room and sitting in piss and shit? 

I dunno. 

at least mcdonald's quit using that pink slime (or so they say), that was disgusting

there's been some alt-news lately that mcdonald's uses human meat... not sure about that, but i think they process a lot of their patties using prison labor

Mike, some people rely on rabbit as a primary source of Protein.  

Isn't it mean to go to McDonald's and order a 20 piece of chicken nuggets where the chickens were raised shoulder to shoulder with no room and sitting in piss and shit? 

I dunno. 

it's mean to yourself to eat that

too bad he's such a two-faced asshole... first told everyone to vote for trump to give a big FU to the system, then did a 180

that didn't happen.   the trump stuff was a cut from the movie where he tries to understand the mindset of a trump voter.  he was against him the whole time.  he also said he was gonna win by taking the midwest in like march.  pretty good prediction.

that didn't happen.   the trump stuff was a cut from the movie where he tries to understand the mindset of a trump voter.  he was against him the whole time.  he also said he was gonna win by taking the midwest in like march.  pretty good prediction.

way before that i saw a clip of him saying "we have to vote for trump" to a buddy after bernie got beat

seems like pretty expensive cat food, unless you're just feeding the rabbits grass

i wonder what the cost/serving would be, if you figured minimum wage for the time taken to raise the rabbit and kill it/prepare it

A lot of people who raise rabbits/chickens go to their local grocer and ask for there produce trimmings and discards

A lot of people who raise rabbits/chickens go to their local grocer and ask for there produce trimmings and discards

that's a good idea

for just one rabbit i think i can afford the carrots

mrs milwaukee wouldn't let me give her any lettuce, for some reason iceberg lettuce is a no no

she also saw potato chip crumbs and blamed me (correctly since i gave her one)

that's a good idea

for just one rabbit i think i can afford the carrots

mrs milwaukee wouldn't let me give her any lettuce, for some reason iceberg lettuce is a no no

she also saw potato chip crumbs and blamed me (correctly since i gave her one)

She's probably concerned with the pesticides on them

Go to an organic grocery most are happy to to rid of them