The Brock Landers Thread

The X

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a sad day when that dudes on his death bed talking to his family. 

"Remember the time we went to Outback steakhouse" 

Fuk. 

Gonna be depressing 

as dumb and weasly as landers is, he does a lot more stuff than the average joe

on his deathbed he probably has less regrets than 99% of the population, mostly people who wish they would've worked less or traveled more

Eating out twice a day doesn't count as anything even remotely close to memorable. 

still better than working all day at a desk, staring at a screen, which most guys do

he's been to paris, switzerland, road trips around the us, vegas, etc... look around your area and i'll look around milwaukee, more than half the people have never even left the state

Guest pocketrockets

still better than working all day at a desk, staring at a screen, which most guys do

he's been to paris, switzerland, road trips around the us, vegas, etc... look around your area and i'll look around milwaukee, more than half the people have never even left the state

in all fairness MM has a point...

None of those even remotely interesting to me. 

Diff strokes for diff folks I spose. 

The idea of going to the Hard Rock Cafe or some other stupid little place makes me want to punch someone.