sleepy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brisbane/Auckland

2 team parlay 100 to win 66.50

Cibulkova -240 / Wozniacki -571

Cibukova is 4-0 lifetime against Zhang and three were in straight sets and the other Zhang quit.

I always like betting on Wozniacki, she always gives it her best and makes very few unforced errors

Brisbane/Shenzhen

2 team parlay 100 to win 50.77

Svitolina -485 / Halep -400

Svitolina 25-2 against players ranked 50 and lower in the last year and I don't think Rogers can hurt her when on her 2nd serve.

I really like Siniakova made some good money on her when she is a small favorite or small dog but when she steps up and plays these top ranked players she has not broke through yet.

Brisbane

Muguruza -142

She ran into a buzz saw yesterday and got pushed to the limit by the local girl Stossur but I think this is a good matchup for her. Kasatkina is one of those players I watch and think how the fuk does she always win. She does not have a very good serve and balls don't have much pace on them at all. I think her game is really similar to Niculescu and Muguruza easily beat her at Linz four months ago. Some of those soft returns Muguruza should be able to handle pretty easily. It's been a long time since we got a price this cheap on her and even if I lose I'm not going to get hurt that bad. 

How do you watch this shit? Takes a special kind of person to watch 12 hours straight of women's tennis.

i actually have a small chance to win at this

yeah real fun watching a 4hr football game with two hrs of commercials and every penalty against you while you're laying -7 and down by 14

nothing better than that