The Boat Man is coming to Minnesota

sleepy

It's amazing what one season can do for a coaching career.

its ridiculous. the best is march madness. go one and done stay put......OMG no way go to the sweet sixteen now you just made millions of dollars and you can leave your old school in the dust cause you won 2 extra games

so basically if you are a coach you just need your guards to get hot from deep for 2 games and you are set for life

All the media clowns are saying he should wait until next year and find a better job. These media people are some of the most stupid fuks in the world. When they ain't crying about some kid not being suspended long enough all thew spew out is utter garbage that I would rather read 100 Smoke posts than any article they write.

Plane and simple guy was losing his QB and stud WR

If dude goes 6-6 next year nobody is gong to want him

Take 21 million now or hope you kick ass again with out your studs

wait one year and make shitty money during that year and hope every thing is roses

Guy had no choice

Of course if he kicks ass at Minnesota he will bolt

How can you kick ass at Minnesota?  Be lucky to hang on to any starters at all that can get a Division 1 scholarship someplace else. Jerry Kill's recruiting is pretty much gone now.  Program is basically starting over.  This guy will need to go out and get the best that he can get from junior colleges.  Why would a blue chip high school kid ever pick this school?

Guys listen to what this Homosexual human being just said

He was being interviewed at the Minnesota-Ohio st basketball game

They ask him how he is doing. And he responds with..wait for it "I'm doing elite" not I'm doing well. "I'm doing elite"

What a fucking A person who’s sexuality I admire . Guy thinks he's going to stroll in, and two years later they will be Alabama. LOLOL

Can't wait till this Non heterosexual person loses to Ohio st 53-3