Yesterday I jumped and old man's car that wouldn't start

spankie

And today I got repaid with a WHOPPING $20,000 in sales. 

Karma is real I think sometimes. 

When I was contemplating helping the feller out I said to myself "something good will come of this". 

Yeppers.  Could be shear coincidence but I doubt it. 

He said GOD BLESS YOU YOUNG MAN.   And then I was blessed. 

:yay

When I was contemplating helping the feller out I said to myself "something good will come of this". 

God Bless you Spankie.....

I do so many good deeds daily and I never get good karma in return......

let me tell you something.  The WORST people in my opinion are the ones that do a whole bunch of great things that everyone on tv, the world, and the forum can see yet they are a rotten apple to the core.

What this basically means is that i respect all the bad hearts that everyone can see because they aren't hiding anything.  They are upfront about them being ugly criminals and drug users so that people like myself can steer clear from them without having to stare at them and wonder.

Keep in mind that i am intelligent enough to know that there are a lot of people out there that do a lot of bad things like sell drugs, talk shit, get into fights yet it doesn't take away from the fact that really deep inside their hearts and their brains that they are truly good people who need a little time.  For example there are a lot of young people who don't know anything about life and there they are stealing cars, shooting at people's houses, selling drugs, going to clubs, doing lines in the bathrooms on the weekends, you name it.  But you know what many of them actually have a good soul, they just need a little time.

What i am getting at is look, if it's in your brain and your heart to help people because it's in your personality to do so without expecting anything in return THEN DO IT.  Be yourself.  Don't fuckin' help ANYBODY because you expect something in return later on down the road.  This is absolute HORSESHIT.  And fuck anyone and everyone who does this shit because you're a fake ass bullshit.  These are the lying ass bullshit artists who cause problems because it takes a while for ones like me to find out THE TRUTH.  But now that i am older and more mature, i know how to identify these people without them knowing and catch them red handed.  

Does everyone ever wonder why people get tapped on the toes with a hammer and wonder why they are victims of bruises (or worse) after the facts?  You need to study life harder if you're scratching your heads.  The only time where something happens mysteriously is because someone has a mental disorder or is on some drugs.  Everything else, there is is a reason for everything.  Corruption for example to me just don't happen for no reason, there is always a storyline behind it and i have got to believe that the mentally handicapped could never breathe corruption no matter how much money might be involved.   

to me i think it is really great that you helped someone.  I get the feeling that even if you never made the $20,000 in sales after what happened that you would still be who you are.  And i get the feeling that you are a good guy but you know what, there might come a time in the future that you don't get anything in return.

I still think that you should continue to be yourself no matter what so if someone needs help that might cost you time or money, you should always do the best you can.  Time to me is worth a lot more than money so if you don't have the time the next time someone needs your help, that shall not define you, thank you.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Spankie you're the epitome of the new Donald Trump America well done young man!

Surprised you could ever come back here after that b3 burn

Never heard of ya pal