The Official KINGER in Las Vegas Thread

Sam Odom

The look on the ticket writer's face when you asked him if he saw the Meatman was that of fear until you said his name. I think he thought it was some gay sex thing. Who knows Meatman could be code for some underground, deviant A person who’s sexuality I admire stuff.

Are you using your phone for the video? Do the people around you hear you saying pussy, motherfucker etc??

The look on the ticket writer's face when you asked him if he saw the Meatman was that of fear until you said his name. I think he thought it was some gay sex thing. Who knows Meatman could be code for some underground, deviant A person who’s sexuality I admire stuff.

Are you using your phone for the video? Do the people around you hear you saying pussy, motherfucker etc??

There is so much noise and commotion at Circus nobody could hear him, how anyone steps foot in Circus these days more than one day a month is mind boggling.

Posted by Meaty this morning at the other place

Why were you not at the Riv tonight pussy?

I told you where I would be, but you were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

Post a picture of yourself online KIngy and I will meet you anywhere in Vegas you want.

:smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001:

What a F*cking Pussy. This fat tub of goo takes the cake. Kinger goes all around CC looking for you. You see him and cower in the corner. And then want to know why he didn't show up somewhere else later in the night looking for you again:smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001::smiley-laughing001:

Never ever change Meaty. Promise us:btj

Kinger sent me this last night. My phone was dead. [video=youtube;w8rVKo_uI8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8rVKo_uI8k
that's the difference. you see kinger you ask the ticket writer if he has seen meatman/dave he says not tonight meaning he knows him. if meatman would walk up to the ticket writer and ask him hey have you seen kingrevolver aka / he would say huh? you could have really buried dave imo if you just showed him who was coming. jmo

hey fish i noticed a APA sign. does circus circus host the apa pool event? i never got into apa

Guest boatboatboat

meathead has now admitted he Saw kinger walking around looking for him, but rather than walk up to him and say "here I am Son", he choose to just let Kinger walk by and continue the search.