Just a heads up about Betmania,Americas's Bookie , BetOnline,1Vice and HRWager.......

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

Betmania ,BetOnline, 1Vice and HRWager will be running weekly contest here at TGF where if you are active you will win a MUCH larger prize.

$2000 bucks will up for grabs EACH week in just these 4 contest alone.

They will be here ALL during football.

Active is defined as a player who in the 30 days prior to the contest being closed has made a deposit or has placed wagers that total $100 or more with deposited fund during that time.

In addition to this Americas Bookie already has 2 NON Deposit contest posted where up to 3 GRAND in prizes will be awarded. They also have a ACTIVE player only contest starting in a few weeks where the winner gets a nice SILVER AMERICAN EAGLE COIN!!

Hopefully YOU get your share of all the stuff being GIVEN away

Good Luck everyone.............

Ok four deposits to be made. Time to get booted out of WU and/or MG.

:smiley-laughing001:

i did a western union deposit yesterday and the lady was giving me the 3rd degree, "are you SURE you know him personally?". she must've asked me 5 times, would be better if they don't take them if they are going to treat all customers like criminals...

i'll be in for betmania if they ever process my deposit, been trying since yesterday. they had me as being born in 2009 which was blocking everything and couldn't be changed without a supervisor. weird that their supervisors aren't in until 10:00am and their processing department isn't in until 11:00am eastern time :bash:

Guest boatboatboat

Mike

I tell em this.

Works every time

"As part of a charity I sponsor missionaries in costa rica. I have to send money for living expenses to the people they are living with. That is why I send so many Wu/Mg. From time to time when the missionary comes home the family they were living with sends me back any balance left in their account"

It's noted in my account and I have no issues.

The other thing you can do is say

"I own a rental prosperity in CR. I have to send $ down for maintenance. What $ is left the worker sends back to me from time to time. I pay each person separate who does the work"

Couple years back I was working for a stiff local, answering phones sending WU's for pph, collecting/paying and he told me to use a ficticious name when sending. I said to him "this is going to cost you money because something will go wrong". Nah, nah"just send it under Toby Nitwit and don't worry about it". "Ok boss" you Italian imbecile. Sure as shit a couple of weeks later there was a problem and a refund had to be made. Guess what no ID with Toby Nitwit on it. $500 down the drain. I still smile today years later when I think of that arrogant little stiff prick.

Couple years back I was working for a stiff local' date=' answering phones sending WU's for pph, collecting/paying and he told me to use a ficticious name when sending. I said to him "this is going to cost you money because something will go wrong". Nah, nah"just send it under Toby Nitwit and don't worry about it". "Ok boss" you Italian imbecile. Sure as shit a couple of weeks later there was a problem and a refund had to be made. Guess what no ID with Toby Nitwit on it. $500 down the drain. I still smile today years later when I think of that arrogant little stiff prick.[/quote']

:smiley-laughing001:....

The local stores here give me hell every time I send or collect. Last year I actually had to leave one store and go to another.

already booted out of WU and MG

thanks wagerweb and betmania :(

I had a long conversation with either WU or MG on the phone when they wouldn't let deposits go through.

I gave reasons for the money being sent, but it seemed they didn't really give a damn. They asked but they didn't care what the answer was. They were shutting it down regardless.

If you try to send to a blacklisted name, they kick you out.

already booted out of WU and MG

thanks wagerweb and betmania :(

I had a long conversation with either WU or MG on the phone when they wouldn't let deposits go through.

I gave reasons for the money being sent, but it seemed they didn't really give a damn. They asked but they didn't care what the answer was. They were shutting it down regardless.

If you try to send to a blacklisted name, they kick you out.

So what's the best way to deposit then?

already booted out of WU and MG thanks wagerweb and betmania :( I had a long conversation with either WU or MG on the phone when they wouldn't let deposits go through. I gave reasons for the money being sent' date=' but it seemed they didn't really give a damn. They asked but they didn't care what the answer was. They were shutting it down regardless. If you try to send to a blacklisted name, they kick you out.[/quote'] this. it dont matter what fucking excuse you give em they dont care. i've had my own name my brothers name both BL from MG/WU my own name is only one works still for WU. it sucks. you need friends etc... to collect sometimes.

this. it dont matter what fucking excuse you give em they dont care. i've had my own name my brothers name both BL from MG/WU my own name is only one works still for WU. it sucks. you need friends etc... to collect sometimes.

This is what scares me. Even when I deposited a few times into HRW and Betmania, the clerk at WU gave me a problem and tons of questions "do you know them personally, I doubt it", etc. I'd rather go the local route and save my deposits for the real good contests like the soccer one, etc.

fuck the clerks. you dont worry about them.they just work for wallyworld etc... its WU/MG people you call when transaction is blocked you worry about. when you get the one where you get transfered to that special fucktard its when the gig is up.

yeah the clerks don't matter

I got asked at moneygram why I was sending money, I told the guy about a softball league (supplies) but that was irrelevant. He doesn't control what gets through and what doesn't.

they don't work for MG/WU, they're employed by the store, and they ask if they get curious, but what they think doesn't affect anything (unless maybe you explicitly tell them it's gambling and then they might call up and report you).

I am also blacklisted from WU....assuming it was a bad send name given by a book because I do not transfer money at a ridiculous rate. . I think the problem may be not how many times we send/receive money but if a book gives the name Jhonny Cubano Suaraez and that person is already receiving 20 transfers from all across the usa that day....all names who sent to Jhonny are auto-blacklisted. What are the odds Phillip in Texas and Tim in Minnesota both have rental properties in CR with the same employee....0.

I am also blacklisted from WU....assuming it was a bad send name given by a book because I do not transfer money at a ridiculous rate. . I think the problem may be not how many times we send/receive money but if a book gives the name Jhonny Cubano Suaraez and that person is already receiving 20 transfers from all across the usa that day....all names who sent to Jhonny are auto-blacklisted. What are the odds Phillip in Texas and Tim in Minnesota both have rental properties in CR with the same employee....0.

great point. best route to go is to use a collect/send beard most of the time.....and if you are out of state or whatever use your real name. no point in using your real name to make a $500 deposit to a bonus book