Why are so many American gun owners idiots?

plommer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not a ghetto.

no slums there kid

Willy continues to show just how sharp he is.  Never ceases to entertain.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-20/photo-journey-through-baltimore-ghetto

http://ghettoamerica.blogspot.com/2006/03/baltimore-maryland.html

https://bonnerandpartners.com/a-journey-through-the-baltimore-ghetto/

Never change Willy!  

Amazing picture of the Safeway

Try harder

Billy Stink is a fake

Yup. I drove through neighborhoods that looked very similar to some of those pics in the links I posted. And somewhere along the way of my quest to find a grocery store, there was a Safeway. I entered at my own risk. And I survived to live and tell.

But Willy is so caught up with anything I post, that he's gotta open that yapper and make a fool of himself. Isn't the first time, won't be the last.

Teddy one time I was in this liquor store stick up in Mexican Town and the cashier got capped out and two dudes grab the register and a couple jugs. I'm in the back tryna be small but they saw me and I saw them. So I figure what the fukk an capped me beer, sucked it back told them dudes sorry but I'm fukkin hungover, they howled laughin told me don't move fore half hour and we good. So I sit there listening to Cap pass on and god comes to me says someday a man named Teddy will slowly shame you to death on this web chitty thing.

get on with it

Yup. I drove through neighborhoods that looked very similar to some of those pics in the links I posted. And somewhere along the way of my quest to find a grocery store, there was a Safeway. I entered at my own risk. And I survived to live and tell.

But Willy is so caught up with anything I post, that he's gotta open that yapper and make a fool of himself. Isn't the first time, won't be the last.

no you didn't

There's only 4 safeways in Baltimore.

Shouldn't be too hard to check one way or another.

Joseph.  I was in Baltimore with the fam.  Was looking for a 6 pack of beer that I could enjoy during the evening hours after we went down to DC and saw the sights.

No beer was sold in any convenience stores in the Inner Harbor.  I hopped in the car and started driving.  I found myself in a really bad part of town.  I did see one liquor store on a street with boarded up buildings.  Looked open.  But there were dudes outside drinking in front of it.  Didn't look too inviting.  

I kept driving around looking for somewhere more safe.  Found a Safeway.  I walked in.  No beer.  Turns out, they don't sell beer in grocery stores either in MD.  So all of that for nothing.

I can assure you that I was the only white person in the store.  Do I think the area was "ghetto", hell yeah.  It might not have been smack dab in the middle of the baddest areas I was driving though.  But it was certainly worse looking than the worst parts of Phoenix.  

You watch way too much fake news....

That's the big talking point of Trumptards these days. The reality is the media covers Orangeman 24/7. The news from the left is fact. If they do make an error, they admit it and correct it. They know what's going on more than most. 24/7 coverage dumbass.

The Trumptards are so ignorant. I was at a SB party on Sunday. There were only 6 of us guys watching the game. The wives and gf's were in another room. The conversation turned to politics. I was soon to find out the other 5 guys were Trumptards. They were fuken clueless. All they could say was fake news. I asked one guy if he knew that Orangeman is claiming there were 3 to 5 million illegal votes, none for him. His response, fake news. No of the 5 Trumptards knew the claim was fact.

Then I asked what do you think of the ridiculous cabinet nominations and Supreme Court Justice. All 5 TRUMPTARDS said they were good. The funniest thing is these TRUMPTARDS couldn't name the Sc nomination or any of the cabinet nominations. The ignorance was extreme.

My boss was the host of the party, I left before halftime. I was the only sober one, surrounded by 5 ignorant drunk TRUMPTARDS.