I'm feeling a little better about my troubles after being shown SBR Bash pictures...

KingRevolver

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me.

I have an online reputation as a woman beater and people think I believe its ok to hit a woman.

In all seriousness people shouldn't be hitting other people, but if they do, they should expect retaliation or fighting back. Man or woman.

Yes I've slapped a couple of ho's that stole from me. Did not beat them to a pulp or kill them, and hitting them was a last resort after lots of non violent negotiation achieved nothing.

Disabler called me a piece of shit for saying it was ok to hit a girl. I know he didn't mean it though because he never does. It's not serious when its said online.

I can't picture you that guy, Plom

You don't come across that way

I'm not worried what he's gonna do. I feel like we are going in circles here. Its the fact that the info has been comprised and its out there now.

Like Ive already said three times in this thread, the fault is ultimately on me. I trusted the wrong people. And this thread has unveiled another guy who I can add to that list.

Who are all these posters you trusting.   You can meet people without knowing their real info. 

I'm not worried what he's gonna do. I feel like we are going in circles here. Its the fact that the info has been comprised and its out there now.

Like Ive already said three times in this thread, the fault is ultimately on me. I trusted the wrong people. And this thread has unveiled another guy who I can add to that list.

Holy shit!

Disabler finally gets it!!

Certain people know my name. Where I work. And have pics. My name is enough. Very easy to find what you need online with just that. A simple google search will do the trick.

Yea so someone you met on these forums isn't quite as solid as you thought.  Been there.   Cost me about 100k though, if that makes you feel better.

Shit be on Alex Jones soon.

Why would that make me feel better?  That sucks.  Sorry bro. 

I dunno I'd rather worry about Joey posting my name than losing 100k.

But, that's besides the point.   People suck.  Guess I'm not great at reading people.  But if I had to guess you can probably trust Joey more than whoever gave him your name.

joeybagofshit, remember when you called my dads office looking for me??

Joey really researched all kinds of shit about me and called my dads office thinking that it was me

How would I remember something that never happened?

Also, as you well know, I never knew your name till recently. Remember I thought you were Dr Bill Murray.

Guess your story sounds better , so stick with it.