NORTHWESTERN wins @ Wisky.....big step forward in attempt at making first EVER Big Dance!

FISHHEAD

As far as NW, yes, know 200-1 at WH currently.

A better option at WH may be VCU at 300-1

Already on that sir, I probably should take the 200-1 on NU now before some bored opening supervisor at WH decides to update the NCAAB odds and lowers Northwestern after a high profile win.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool

Yes, took some of that 300-1 also at WH

I played some Butler at 75-1 last week, like their style of play and think they're capable of winning multiple games. It's a little low price for the type of shot I usually take in February, but I just have a feeling about them this year.

silly to say someone like northwestern is in, as though it's a foregone conclusion

marquette looked to be in after beating villanova a couple weeks ago, now they look like total shit and would need a miracle to get in, things change!

northwestern could easily go 1-5 the rest of the way

2 wins and they coast in, even 1 may do it. The BIG blows this year, but they will still get their 6-7 teams in, and NU will be one of them.

2 wins and they coast in, even 1 may do it. The BIG blows this year, but they will still get their 6-7 teams in, and NU will be one of them.

yes but who's to say they win 2 of those final 5 games?

2 ranked teams, along with indiana and michigan... they could easily lose all 4 of those

just last year northwestern was 15-3 and then cranked off 5 losses in a row (right after beating wisconsin), shit happens sometimes

From strictly the standpoint of a team being a favorite at this time on making the dance with the highest odds seen, that distinction would go to Belmont at 5dimes

Currently 2000-1

They, or another team that is currently a slight favorite on making the dance at this time, may have odds higher elsewhere that I've not seen.