Juicefree

Deemer

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Learned a lot about tilted TTP. At least when you and Diabler were arguing you never had to run to Yanks for backup. 

To be fair, thats not really true either.  During his meltdown, his cronies came out of the woodwork in support of him.

I stood cool as a cucumber, while he threw a fit all day.  Over nothing.  :lebrick

To be fair Bill, you have bragged numerous times about not being mentally stable.  You recently offered me 5k and a free flight to to Detroit to fight you.  

I can completely understand why those in JF would want nothing to do with trading personal info with you.  More than a few screws loose..

Oh fukk yeh. I may not have any screws left fukk I no

I don't need anyone personal info though. That shit grows on trees in Chittyville. Fukk I know most by name, I been posting for longer than most. Shit I've had Teddy's info for years, your shit been on the bathroom wall a few times. Fisshead, WVU they ain't flying under anyone fukkin radar.

I don't fukk with anyone unless it worth my time Dibby, that counts you and your court of queens out. I don't mess up nobody with kids either unless they come calling.

You think I'm a fukkin weave?

Oh fukk yeh. I may not have any screws left fukk I no

I don't need anyone personal info though. That shit grows on trees in Chittyville. Fukk I know most by name, I been posting for longer than most. Shit I've had Teddy's info for years, your shit been on the bathroom wall a few times. Fisshead, WVU they ain't flying under anyone fukkin radar.

I don't fukk with anyone unless it worth my time Dibby, that counts you and your court of queens out. I don't mess up nobody with kids either unless they come calling.

You think I'm a fukkin weave?

Ok Bill.  Well good luck with that application.