Deemer

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny, very funny.

Never forget who clipped your balls, son.

Also, I'll never understand the Billy hate. Strange to me.

Haha. That was a discussion about my personal info. As TTP can attest, those of us that actually live real lives with a real family don't take that sort of thing lightly. I don't consider that a forum battle.

And hate for Bill? Never. Bill has always attacked me. I just jab back for good sport. I have no issues with Bill.

Bill buries himself.  I don't think Trump has anything to do with it. 

Nobody buries any one here.

His trouble with people started around the time people got edgy about the election.  If you lined up the people for him they would be almost 100% anti-Trumptards.  The people against him almost 100%  are Trumptards.  Do you want a list of who's who.

Nobody buries any one here.

His trouble with people started around the time people got edgy about the election. If you lined up the people for him they would be almost 100% anti-Trumptards. The people against him almost 100% are Trumptards. Do you want a list of who's who.

Well, I disagree. Anyone who wants to physically fight over some good natured forum fun, just is taking this a tad too serious.

And not everyone here is pro-Trump or anti-Trump. Plenty of people indifferent, such as myself. On record many times as saying Im not a fan. But at the same time, want him to do well. Just like any president, Republican or Democrat.

In all honesty, Trump has me nervous as hell. He could do some good things, but he needs to get off Twitter and start at least acting the part.

Well, I disagree. Anyone who wants to physically fight over some good natured forum fun, just is taking this a tad too serious.

And not everyone here is pro-Trump or anti-Trump. Plenty of people indifferent, such as myself. On record many times as saying Im not a fan. But at the same time, want him to do well. Just like any president, Republican or Democrat.

In all honesty, Trump has me nervous as hell. He could do some good things, but he needs to get off Twitter and start at least acting the part.

Fight who?

There was never gonna be a fight, not in one million years.

I wave that 5k stack with airfare to all the little clowns get a little full of themselves behind a keyboard.

Watch they choke on their balls for a bit and move on.

Fight? 

Look at yourself in the mirror Dibs. Like I need more jail time

:laugh

Haha. That was a discussion about my personal info. As TTP can attest, those of us that actually live real lives with a real family don't take that sort of thing lightly. I don't consider that a forum battle.

And hate for Bill? Never. Bill has always attacked me. I just jab back for good sport. I have no issues with Bill.

Have known TTP's real name for 8-9 years. I've never so

Much as googled him and other than the fact his name doesn't sound black, he could actually be black for all I know.

I've googled a total of five (5) people when I found out their real names. 2 of which still post here. 3 were stiffs. One was an asshole who did shitty things to me using my

Info and one was just sheer curiosity. .

Much as googled him and other than the fact his name doesn't sound black, he could actually be black for all I know.

I've googled a total of five (5) people when I found out their real names. 2 of which still post here. 3 were stiffs. One was an asshole and one was just sheer curiosity. .

Ok. I wasn't implying anything with my post. Not sure if you read it or not since you never got involved in the thread, but I stated my anger towards you over that deal was misguided. Obviously the guy passing my shit out without my knowledge is the real scumbag.

Never once thought you would do anything with my info. But you got me pretty riled up about it. So I give you forum credit there..

I've googled a total of five (5) people when I found out their real names. 2 of which still post here. 3 were stiffs. One was an asshole who did shitty things to me using my

Info and one was just sheer curiosity. .

Safe to assume PO69 on that list?

Bump for WVU want to beat his bony ribs for refusing Sinker access.

Maybe some other non active or $36 wagering fukk got some shit to say.

I don't need any juice free jerbils following me around fukkin up other folk thread masturbating themselves in glee.

thx

Billy still crying?

I didn't vote you out, jackwagon, but I sure ain't supporting you in either.  As Hoffa said, maybe if you weren't such an asshole...