After TWELVE (12) years, I have finally called it quits with...

Sol Aristatel

DirecTv.  Fired them today and am getting Cox Cable installed.

DirecTv raising their rates another $10 was the last straw.  My TV bill alone was $200 and that is outrageous.  Only real extra we had was HBO too.  

With Cox, Im saving $60 per month over DirecTv and get ALL the movie channels and a free land phone line.  In addition, I can now watch the Pac12 Network.  Something DirecTv does not have. :yay

Only reason I had DirecTv in the first place was for the Sunday Ticket and I didn't even order it this past season.  Red Zone Channel on Cox will be sufficient.  

FU DirecTv.  I'm out. 

nope..cable and internet

Our $200 bill was just for DirecTv.  Internet is already Cox.  Top of the line Gigablast.  Pretty much the fastest internet you can get.  We pay $79.99 for that alone.  So we were paying $280 for Internet and TV.  

We bundled all that together with Cox and the total bill now will be $220 per month.  So it was definitely worth it to make the switch.  DirecTv offered to take $30 per month off our bill for 6 months, but that wasn't good enough.  More channels, free phone land line, and save $60 per month.  Seemed like a no brainer.